Corsair Launches Builder Series Power Supplies For Mainstream System Builders and Upgraders
- New 430, 500 and 600W power supplies offer best-in-class performance for single-GPU home desktop and office PCs -
FREMONT, California - September 29, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the new Builder Series range of power supplies. The Builder Series CX430, CX500 and CX600 power supplies have been designed to provide continuous, reliable power output, and worry-free compatibility with your home or office PC. They are the ideal choice for PC builders and upgraders who need an affordable, quiet, and energy efficient PSU for mainstream performance, single GPU systems.
"Corsair has earned a reputation for engineering the best PSUs on the market, and with the new Builder Series, we now have a best-in-class solution for those who need a great value power supply for basic system builds and upgrades," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of Components at Corsair. "The Builder Series is perfect for system builders who want to take advantage of Corsair's legendary quality and reliability."
Designed for PCs with single GPUs, the Builder Series boasts features typically reserved for premium power supplies. These include a dedicated single +12V rail, and up to 80% energy efficiency. With their ultra-quiet 120mm temperature-controlled fan and compatibility with the latest ATX12V V2.3 specification, they are a great choice for systems where reliable power delivery and low noise are essential. In addition, the Builder Series PSUs are fully compliant with the European ErP Directive on the eco-design of energy-related products.
Corsair Builder Series PSUs are available immediately from Corsair's resellers worldwide, and come with a two year limited warranty. The Builder Series CX600 has a suggested retail price of $74.99 (US). The CX500 and CX430 have suggested retail prices of $64.99 (US) and $49.99 (US) respectively.
For more information on Corsair Builder Series PSUs, please visit the Power Supplies section of our web site.
Images of the Builder Series PSUs can be downloaded from here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives