Corsair Launches Builder Series Power Supplies For Mainstream System Builders and Upgraders
- New 430, 500 and 600W power supplies offer best-in-class performance for single-GPU home desktop and office PCs -
FREMONT, California - September 29, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the new Builder Series range of power supplies. The Builder Series CX430, CX500 and CX600 power supplies have been designed to provide continuous, reliable power output, and worry-free compatibility with your home or office PC. They are the ideal choice for PC builders and upgraders who need an affordable, quiet, and energy efficient PSU for mainstream performance, single GPU systems.
"Corsair has earned a reputation for engineering the best PSUs on the market, and with the new Builder Series, we now have a best-in-class solution for those who need a great value power supply for basic system builds and upgrades," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of Components at Corsair. "The Builder Series is perfect for system builders who want to take advantage of Corsair's legendary quality and reliability."
Designed for PCs with single GPUs, the Builder Series boasts features typically reserved for premium power supplies. These include a dedicated single +12V rail, and up to 80% energy efficiency. With their ultra-quiet 120mm temperature-controlled fan and compatibility with the latest ATX12V V2.3 specification, they are a great choice for systems where reliable power delivery and low noise are essential. In addition, the Builder Series PSUs are fully compliant with the European ErP Directive on the eco-design of energy-related products.
Corsair Builder Series PSUs are available immediately from Corsair's resellers worldwide, and come with a two year limited warranty. The Builder Series CX600 has a suggested retail price of $74.99 (US). The CX500 and CX430 have suggested retail prices of $64.99 (US) and $49.99 (US) respectively.
For more information on Corsair Builder Series PSUs, please visit the Power Supplies section of our web site.
Images of the Builder Series PSUs can be downloaded from here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family