Kingmax Announces PD-01 USB Flash Drive with Innovative Rotational Cap
A stylish and easy-to-use USB flash drive brings you the convenience of data access and brighten your days at the same time. The newly launched PD-01 USB flash drive offered by KINGMAX features a colorful array of covers that can rotate a full circle of 360° for greater joy and delight. Beside above characters, it also has lightweight, waterproof and dustproof advantages which make it a veritably functional product.
Streamlined design accompanied by candy mimic sweet colored casing makes you recall to your childhood happiness when holding this compact and adorable flash drive in your hand. Innovative 360° revolving protection cap, just rotate the color body out you can easy to use it and rotate in to store it. Its special design provides conveniences and extra delight for all users. The lovable appearance and unique design of the PD-01 correspond to the fashionable depression-healing products, thus making it the most ideal storage for office application to working people.
The KINGMAX PD-01 USB flash drive features a streamlined design in an extremely lightweight and compact package. The product is waterproof and dustproof with patented PIP COB (chip on board) packaging technology. It is now available in four colors and capacities: green (2GB), orange (4GB); blue (8GB) and red (16GB). The new PD-01 USB flash drive is not only functional but also a delight to behold. Get ready! Select an appearance for your personalized USB flash drive to suit your mood.
360° rotational protection design
Retractable connector to protect golden finger
Slim and colorful design
KINGMAX patented PIP COB (Chip On Board) technology
Color and capacity:Green/2GB; Orange/4GB; Blue/8GB; Red/16GB
Fully compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Support Windows 7, Vista READYBOOST technology
Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
Green Product: Compliance with RoHS
Latest News Posts
- Apple's 3D Touch is coming to Android phones
- Report: Apple to launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac next week
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio