Verbatim Launches the Red Dot Design Award-winning Store 'n' Go Clip-it USB Drive
Verbatim is launching a simple and ingenious solution for combining digital media with paper: the Red dot 'Best of the Best' Award-winning Verbatim Store 'n' Go Clip-it USB Drive. Available in a range of vibrant colours, Verbatim's Clip-it USB drive combines flash storage with the simple functionality of a paperclip, making it a wonderfully practical solution for daily business or private users. The Verbatim Clip-it USB Drive is now available with storage capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
Clip-it USB Drive can also be used as a paperclip;
Red dot 'Best of the Best' award 2010, designed by Arman Emami;
Available in a range of vibrant colours: Black, White, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, Orange;
Storage capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
Designed by Arman Emami, Clip-it has been awarded the accolade of Red Dot 'Best of the Best' 2010. The Clip-it USB drive makes it easier for you to keep all your data together in one place, whether it is electronic or not. Now you can send and store documents together with media files without having to use CD's or email attachments.
Thanks to its lightness, there's no extra cost for post
Even the delivery of a classic paper document can now include additional multimedia information stored on this tiny Clip-it USB Drive. "This is a huge advantage of this USB Drive, as it weighs literally nothing, so it will not cause extra postal charges. It really combines the best of both worlds!", says Hans-Christoph Kaiser, Business Development Manager Verbatim.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- Pokemon GO in-game Halloween event set for Oct 26 to Nov
- AMD confirms high-end Zen CPU launch for early 2017
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards