Verbatim Launches the Red Dot Design Award-winning Store 'n' Go Clip-it USB Drive
Verbatim is launching a simple and ingenious solution for combining digital media with paper: the Red dot 'Best of the Best' Award-winning Verbatim Store 'n' Go Clip-it USB Drive. Available in a range of vibrant colours, Verbatim's Clip-it USB drive combines flash storage with the simple functionality of a paperclip, making it a wonderfully practical solution for daily business or private users. The Verbatim Clip-it USB Drive is now available with storage capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
Clip-it USB Drive can also be used as a paperclip;
Red dot 'Best of the Best' award 2010, designed by Arman Emami;
Available in a range of vibrant colours: Black, White, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, Orange;
Storage capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
Designed by Arman Emami, Clip-it has been awarded the accolade of Red Dot 'Best of the Best' 2010. The Clip-it USB drive makes it easier for you to keep all your data together in one place, whether it is electronic or not. Now you can send and store documents together with media files without having to use CD's or email attachments.
Thanks to its lightness, there's no extra cost for post
Even the delivery of a classic paper document can now include additional multimedia information stored on this tiny Clip-it USB Drive. "This is a huge advantage of this USB Drive, as it weighs literally nothing, so it will not cause extra postal charges. It really combines the best of both worlds!", says Hans-Christoph Kaiser, Business Development Manager Verbatim.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20