ADATA Announces Availability of Nobility N004 SATA + USB 3.0 Solid State Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, proudly launched the N004 2.5-inch flash drive, equipped with both USB 3.0 and SATA II interfaces. The N004 is truly an outstanding work of art that differs from conventional portable storage devices.
Re-defining the perception of advanced portable drives, the N004 adopts a 2.5-inch plush aluminum case, and the super-size storage capacity runs to 256GB. Moreover, the USB 3.0 and SATA II dual interface supports both SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and SATA standards. Adoption of 8-channel technology allows the N004 to outperform normal flash drives in delivering blazing transfer rates, up to 200 MB/s and 170 MB/s in sequential read/write performance respectively.
Expanding your Transfer Experience
In addition to its innovative dual interface design, the N004 features a brushed aluminum shell in dazzling sapphire blue, creating a new vision for portable flash drives. Under its polished surface, the N004 has a delicate diamond-cut lined finish, with a distinctive flare effect. Moreover, the N004 offers users multiple usage options- functioning as either an external portable device, or installed as a hard drive on a desktop or laptop. In order to ensure maximum usability in a wide range of situations, the N004 is fully functional as both an internal and external drive on nearly any computer.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-adding software UFDtoGO and Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just a few easy mouse clicks.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition