ADATA Announces Availability of Nobility N004 SATA + USB 3.0 Solid State Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, proudly launched the N004 2.5-inch flash drive, equipped with both USB 3.0 and SATA II interfaces. The N004 is truly an outstanding work of art that differs from conventional portable storage devices.
Re-defining the perception of advanced portable drives, the N004 adopts a 2.5-inch plush aluminum case, and the super-size storage capacity runs to 256GB. Moreover, the USB 3.0 and SATA II dual interface supports both SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and SATA standards. Adoption of 8-channel technology allows the N004 to outperform normal flash drives in delivering blazing transfer rates, up to 200 MB/s and 170 MB/s in sequential read/write performance respectively.
Expanding your Transfer Experience
In addition to its innovative dual interface design, the N004 features a brushed aluminum shell in dazzling sapphire blue, creating a new vision for portable flash drives. Under its polished surface, the N004 has a delicate diamond-cut lined finish, with a distinctive flare effect. Moreover, the N004 offers users multiple usage options- functioning as either an external portable device, or installed as a hard drive on a desktop or laptop. In order to ensure maximum usability in a wide range of situations, the N004 is fully functional as both an internal and external drive on nearly any computer.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-adding software UFDtoGO and Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just a few easy mouse clicks.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X