ADATA Announces Availability of Nobility N004 SATA + USB 3.0 Solid State Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, proudly launched the N004 2.5-inch flash drive, equipped with both USB 3.0 and SATA II interfaces. The N004 is truly an outstanding work of art that differs from conventional portable storage devices.
Re-defining the perception of advanced portable drives, the N004 adopts a 2.5-inch plush aluminum case, and the super-size storage capacity runs to 256GB. Moreover, the USB 3.0 and SATA II dual interface supports both SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and SATA standards. Adoption of 8-channel technology allows the N004 to outperform normal flash drives in delivering blazing transfer rates, up to 200 MB/s and 170 MB/s in sequential read/write performance respectively.
Expanding your Transfer Experience
In addition to its innovative dual interface design, the N004 features a brushed aluminum shell in dazzling sapphire blue, creating a new vision for portable flash drives. Under its polished surface, the N004 has a delicate diamond-cut lined finish, with a distinctive flare effect. Moreover, the N004 offers users multiple usage options- functioning as either an external portable device, or installed as a hard drive on a desktop or laptop. In order to ensure maximum usability in a wide range of situations, the N004 is fully functional as both an internal and external drive on nearly any computer.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-adding software UFDtoGO and Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just a few easy mouse clicks.
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now