ADATA Announces Availability of Nobility N004 SATA + USB 3.0 Solid State Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, proudly launched the N004 2.5-inch flash drive, equipped with both USB 3.0 and SATA II interfaces. The N004 is truly an outstanding work of art that differs from conventional portable storage devices.
Re-defining the perception of advanced portable drives, the N004 adopts a 2.5-inch plush aluminum case, and the super-size storage capacity runs to 256GB. Moreover, the USB 3.0 and SATA II dual interface supports both SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and SATA standards. Adoption of 8-channel technology allows the N004 to outperform normal flash drives in delivering blazing transfer rates, up to 200 MB/s and 170 MB/s in sequential read/write performance respectively.
Expanding your Transfer Experience
In addition to its innovative dual interface design, the N004 features a brushed aluminum shell in dazzling sapphire blue, creating a new vision for portable flash drives. Under its polished surface, the N004 has a delicate diamond-cut lined finish, with a distinctive flare effect. Moreover, the N004 offers users multiple usage options- functioning as either an external portable device, or installed as a hard drive on a desktop or laptop. In order to ensure maximum usability in a wide range of situations, the N004 is fully functional as both an internal and external drive on nearly any computer.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-adding software UFDtoGO and Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just a few easy mouse clicks.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams