The XFX nForce® 750i SLI® MCP:
Now You Can Have the "Mother" You've Always Wanted
October 15, 2008 - Mom may have been able to help you with your algebra, but all the homemade cookies in the world can't compare with the performance features you get with ultimate "mother," the XFX nForce® 750i SLI® motherboard.
Our motherboard delivers performance straight out of the box, for the ultimate gaming experience. And, the 750i SLI comes with exceptional game support and bar none the fastest multi-GPU gaming platform available in the performance category.
The XFX 750i SLI is the perfect way to instantly upgrade to an SLI-Ready performance system. Offering the ultimate in flexibility, the XFX 750i SLI features PCI Express 2.0 for twice the bandwidth, and is backward compatible with existing PCI Express 1.0 graphics card.
Crafted specifically for next-generation graphics card, the XFX 750i SLI also includes full overclocking capabilities for Intel Yorkfield and Wolfdale CPUs.
Other admirable traits include an NVIDIA control panel that enables you seamlessly monitor characteristics in an intuitive and customizable 3D environment; NVIDIA MediaShield storage that safeguards your digital media assets and supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 configurations and up to four SATA 4GB/s drives.
Best of all, this motherboard is all about making you happy; Mother's Day cards and flowers are not required.
To learn more about the XFX nForce® 750i SLI® motherboard, or to locate a participating e-tailer, go to http://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court