The latest BitFenix creations ready to make a splash in Cologne Germany
BitFenix Design Lab, August 17, 2010) - With thousands of visitors in attendance every year, GamesCom is one of the largest gaming-related shows in the world. This year, in cooperation with CaseKing, is pleased to announce that the latest BitFenix creations will be on display at GamesCom 2010 (Hall 9.1, Booth #35).
At the show will be the highly-anticipated Colossus full-tower E-ATX chassis, a case that was designed for gamers from the ground up. Also on display will be Survivor, a mid-tower ATX chassis with ruggedized features and mobility in mind - perfect for the mobile digital warrior. Fans will also get a glimpse of some products from the BitFenix accessory line, including the S2 Security Device, the Spectre Fan Series, and the Alchemy Premium Modding Series.
To commemorate the debut of BitFenix at GamesCom 2010, BitFenix is holding two very special contests for BitFenix fans. One is the BitFenix Bikini Contest where fans can vote on their favorite BitFenix Bikini Girl photo for a chance to win a brand new BitFenix Colossus Chassis. The other is the KODE5 BitFenix Frag Video Challenge where fans can submit their favorite frag video for a chance to win a trip to the KODE5 2010 Global Finals in Lima, Peru!
To enter these two special contests, just head over to the BitFenix GamesCom 2010 website located here:
You'll also get a sneak peek of the Colossus trailer!
"This year's GamesCom is shaping up to be the most exciting one yet, and with our partners at CaseKing, we are thrilled to be able to show fans what we've been working on. I invite everyone to come to the CaseKing booth to see our latest and greatest creations!" said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.
For more information on BitFenix, go to the official BitFenix website at http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact