PhotoFast GBOX mini - SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 3rd 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of USB 3.0 accessories. Relied the new standard and host controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced before.
The new USB 3.0 standard is a up raising star in PC storage for user to appreciate the full transfer rate from new external enclosure that doesn't degrades magnetic HDD or SSD. Its new 4.8Gbps band width which is 10 times faster than USB2.0 will increase 3 - 4 times of your existing drives.
Why do we carry a box when it's a one-time clone? This would be the best and lightest solution for power user who often dealing a lot of computer repairing and system reinstall. Bring your GBOX mini and cable, and we're good to go.
In USB 3.0 standard, a female slot should contain up to 900mA power supply, which you don't usually get it from all motherboards. Especially ExpressCard add-on cards. The split cable (Y Cable) included comes very handy in practical.
- Light weight SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
- USB 3.0 transfer rate is way faster than USB 2.0
- Split Cable (Y Cable) to acquire enough power supply from the Laptop
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC unveils its 'SN970' Steam Machine at GDC 2015
- CliffyB: Valve's VR demo is 'pure magic', 'next level stuff' and more
- EVGA, Inno3D reveal GeForce GTX 960 cards with 4GB of VRAM
- MAINGEAR unveils its ultra-compact Steam Machine known as DRIFT
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB RAM can be used in 4-way SLI
- AC Power
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams