PhotoFast GBOX mini - SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 3rd 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of USB 3.0 accessories. Relied the new standard and host controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced before.
The new USB 3.0 standard is a up raising star in PC storage for user to appreciate the full transfer rate from new external enclosure that doesn't degrades magnetic HDD or SSD. Its new 4.8Gbps band width which is 10 times faster than USB2.0 will increase 3 - 4 times of your existing drives.
Why do we carry a box when it's a one-time clone? This would be the best and lightest solution for power user who often dealing a lot of computer repairing and system reinstall. Bring your GBOX mini and cable, and we're good to go.
In USB 3.0 standard, a female slot should contain up to 900mA power supply, which you don't usually get it from all motherboards. Especially ExpressCard add-on cards. The split cable (Y Cable) included comes very handy in practical.
- Light weight SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
- USB 3.0 transfer rate is way faster than USB 2.0
- Split Cable (Y Cable) to acquire enough power supply from the Laptop
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives