PhotoFast GBOX mini - SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 3rd 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of USB 3.0 accessories. Relied the new standard and host controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced before.
The new USB 3.0 standard is a up raising star in PC storage for user to appreciate the full transfer rate from new external enclosure that doesn't degrades magnetic HDD or SSD. Its new 4.8Gbps band width which is 10 times faster than USB2.0 will increase 3 - 4 times of your existing drives.
Why do we carry a box when it's a one-time clone? This would be the best and lightest solution for power user who often dealing a lot of computer repairing and system reinstall. Bring your GBOX mini and cable, and we're good to go.
In USB 3.0 standard, a female slot should contain up to 900mA power supply, which you don't usually get it from all motherboards. Especially ExpressCard add-on cards. The split cable (Y Cable) included comes very handy in practical.
- Light weight SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
- USB 3.0 transfer rate is way faster than USB 2.0
- Split Cable (Y Cable) to acquire enough power supply from the Laptop
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform