PhotoFast GBOX mini - SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 3rd 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of USB 3.0 accessories. Relied the new standard and host controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced before.
The new USB 3.0 standard is a up raising star in PC storage for user to appreciate the full transfer rate from new external enclosure that doesn't degrades magnetic HDD or SSD. Its new 4.8Gbps band width which is 10 times faster than USB2.0 will increase 3 - 4 times of your existing drives.
Why do we carry a box when it's a one-time clone? This would be the best and lightest solution for power user who often dealing a lot of computer repairing and system reinstall. Bring your GBOX mini and cable, and we're good to go.
In USB 3.0 standard, a female slot should contain up to 900mA power supply, which you don't usually get it from all motherboards. Especially ExpressCard add-on cards. The split cable (Y Cable) included comes very handy in practical.
- Light weight SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
- USB 3.0 transfer rate is way faster than USB 2.0
- Split Cable (Y Cable) to acquire enough power supply from the Laptop
Latest News Posts
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled in early September
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard