Mushkin Announces New Blackline Ridgeback DDR3-2000 MHz High Density Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of two new Blackline Ridgeback 2000 MHz parts. Equipped with the sleek yet aggressive Ridgeback heatsink, these kits, composed of 4GB modules, provide blazing-fast DDR3-2000 performance. The high-density modules will leave additional memory expansion slots unpopulated (compared to 4 x 2GB and 6 x 2GB kits), allowing end-users to further boost their memory capacity in the future. Another benefit of the higher-density modules is the ability to run in the recommended "one DIMM per channel" configuration, which lessens the load on the memory controller and allows the best results for overclocking.
"These new high-density overclocking memory kits usher in a new era of performance computing. Typically, when higher capacity DRAM becomes available, the overclocking results are mediocre. However, through our unsurpassed research and product development process, we've been able to push these 4GB modules to speeds that rival and even surpass most 2GB DIMMs available today,"said Brian Flood, Mushkin Enhanced director of product development.
996953 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 10-10-10-27 1.65V
998953 -12GB (3x4GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 10-10-10-27 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat