Mushkin Announces New Blackline Ridgeback DDR3-2000 MHz High Density Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of two new Blackline Ridgeback 2000 MHz parts. Equipped with the sleek yet aggressive Ridgeback heatsink, these kits, composed of 4GB modules, provide blazing-fast DDR3-2000 performance. The high-density modules will leave additional memory expansion slots unpopulated (compared to 4 x 2GB and 6 x 2GB kits), allowing end-users to further boost their memory capacity in the future. Another benefit of the higher-density modules is the ability to run in the recommended "one DIMM per channel" configuration, which lessens the load on the memory controller and allows the best results for overclocking.
"These new high-density overclocking memory kits usher in a new era of performance computing. Typically, when higher capacity DRAM becomes available, the overclocking results are mediocre. However, through our unsurpassed research and product development process, we've been able to push these 4GB modules to speeds that rival and even surpass most 2GB DIMMs available today,"said Brian Flood, Mushkin Enhanced director of product development.
996953 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 10-10-10-27 1.65V
998953 -12GB (3x4GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 10-10-10-27 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft announces Zombi for Xbox One, PS4 and PC for August 18
- Teenagers on social networking sites too much could cause problems
- Subway, Paypal team up so you can pay for your sandwich using app
- Rocket League racks up 5 million downloads in only 22 days
- Sony plans to open polls for new PS Plus games
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia