Mushkin Announces New Blackline Ridgeback DDR3-2000 MHz High Density Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of two new Blackline Ridgeback 2000 MHz parts. Equipped with the sleek yet aggressive Ridgeback heatsink, these kits, composed of 4GB modules, provide blazing-fast DDR3-2000 performance. The high-density modules will leave additional memory expansion slots unpopulated (compared to 4 x 2GB and 6 x 2GB kits), allowing end-users to further boost their memory capacity in the future. Another benefit of the higher-density modules is the ability to run in the recommended "one DIMM per channel" configuration, which lessens the load on the memory controller and allows the best results for overclocking.
"These new high-density overclocking memory kits usher in a new era of performance computing. Typically, when higher capacity DRAM becomes available, the overclocking results are mediocre. However, through our unsurpassed research and product development process, we've been able to push these 4GB modules to speeds that rival and even surpass most 2GB DIMMs available today,"said Brian Flood, Mushkin Enhanced director of product development.
996953 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 10-10-10-27 1.65V
998953 -12GB (3x4GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 10-10-10-27 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design