Mushkin Announces New Blackline Ridgeback DDR3-2000 MHz High Density Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of two new Blackline Ridgeback 2000 MHz parts. Equipped with the sleek yet aggressive Ridgeback heatsink, these kits, composed of 4GB modules, provide blazing-fast DDR3-2000 performance. The high-density modules will leave additional memory expansion slots unpopulated (compared to 4 x 2GB and 6 x 2GB kits), allowing end-users to further boost their memory capacity in the future. Another benefit of the higher-density modules is the ability to run in the recommended "one DIMM per channel" configuration, which lessens the load on the memory controller and allows the best results for overclocking.
"These new high-density overclocking memory kits usher in a new era of performance computing. Typically, when higher capacity DRAM becomes available, the overclocking results are mediocre. However, through our unsurpassed research and product development process, we've been able to push these 4GB modules to speeds that rival and even surpass most 2GB DIMMs available today,"said Brian Flood, Mushkin Enhanced director of product development.
996953 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 10-10-10-27 1.65V
998953 -12GB (3x4GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 10-10-10-27 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives