New Crucial SSD Data Transfer Kit Provides Simplified Data Transfer Solution
Easy-to-use Solution Enables Users to Migrate From a Traditional Hard Drive to a Crucial RealSSD C300 Drive in Three Simple Steps
-- Crucial(R) RealSSD(TM) C300 with Data Transfer Kit is a product bundle
available with 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB C300 drives
-- Bundle includes a Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive (SSD), a
SATA-to-USB data cable, and cloning software
-- Enables Crucial RealSSD users to migrate from a traditional hard drive
to a C300 solid-state drive, offering improved boot up and application
-- Three simple steps include: 1. Connecting the SATA-to-USB cable to the
RealSSD and the USB port on a notebook, 2. Running the cloning software,
and 3. Swapping out the old drive with the new Crucial RealSSD
-- The 64GB offering is priced at US $169.99; 128GB at US $419.99; and
256GB at US $769.99
FREMONT, Calif. and GLASGOW, United Kingdom, July 13, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the Crucial RealSSD C300 with Data Transfer Kit available with the 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB C300 drives. This convenient product bundle includes a Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive, a SATA-to-USB data cable, and cloning software.
Migrating from a traditional hard drive to a solid-state drive offers improved boot up and application load times. In addition, SSDs run cooler, quieter, and with more durability when compared to a traditional hard drive. However, transferring data from an existing hard drive to a new SSD can prove a daunting task to many notebook or desktop computer users.
In three easy steps, the Crucial Data Transfer Kit provides users with a simple solution for copying everything on an existing hard drive and transferring it to a Crucial RealSSD C300 drive -- including the operating system, data, email settings, applications, and more. This new Crucial kit makes it as simple as connecting the SATA-to-USB cable to the RealSSD and the USB port on a notebook, running the cloning software, and swapping out the old drive with the new Crucial RealSSD.
"After pushing SSD performance to new levels with technical innovations, we turned our attention to simplifying the upgrade process for users. We succeeded in creating a convenient, start-to-finish solution," said Rob Wheadon, Lexar Media senior worldwide SSD product manager. "We're pleased to offer a solution that enables users to get their Crucial RealSSD C300 products up and running in three easy steps."
The Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive with Data Transfer Kit is affordable, too. The 64GB offering is priced at US $169.99; 128GB at US $419.99; and 256GB at US $769.99. All capacities of the Crucial RealSSD C300 drives are available through select resellers worldwide and online at http://www.crucial.com/ssd, http://www.crucial.com/uk/ssd, or http://www.crucial.com/eu/ssd.
About Lexar Media
Lexar Media is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of NAND flash and DRAM memory products under the Lexar(R) and Crucial brand names. Lexar Media offers products in all major flash and DRAM memory categories, including consumer and enterprise-level USB flash drives, industry-leading memory cards for photography, and all popular form factors of memory cards for mobile devices. For computers, Lexar Media offers more than 250,000 upgrades for 40,000 systems, including a full range of DRAM computer memory upgrades for PCs and Mac(R) systems, and solid state drives (SSDs). An industry leader in innovative, patented flash memory technology, Lexar Media is vertically integrated with Micron Technology, one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!