Gigabyte Introduces Overclocked GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest overclocked GeForce GTX 460 series: GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I. With extraordinary overclocking ability, GIGABYTE overclocked GTX 460 series deliver ultimate gaming experience. Featuring GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA quality components, GTX 460 further enhances overclocking capability and system stability. GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I are equipped with GIGABYTE's latest in-house cooling design WINDFORCE 2X, which provides better cooling than reference fan sink by 11%. Also, GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I feature a wide range of the latest graphics technologies, including DirectX 11, NVIDIA CUDA, 3D Vision Surround, and PhysX technologies.
Mind-blowing Gaming Performance
The overclocked GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I have extraordinary gaming performance with GDDR5 high speed graphic memories. Through GIGABYTE's precise overclocking technology, performance of GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I can easily beat all their competitors and even surpass the performance of the upper-end products. By featuring high quality Ultra Durable VGA components and brand new GIGABYTE cooling design WINDFORCE 2X, GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I are serious gamers' best graphics card choice.
WINDFORCE - GIGABYTE's Latest Cooling Solution
GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand's graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE. To qualify for WINDFORCE, a fan must be equipped with anti-turbulence inclined-fin, ultra quiet PWM fan and pure copper heat pipe. Inclined-fins help to reduce excessive heat and upward turbulence. Depending on its orientation, there are 3 types of inclined-fin designs: parallel-inclined, mirroring-inclined and 3D-inclined. Each type generates excellent exterior airflow for efficient heat dissipation from the interior GPU core.
WINDFORCE 2X: Anti-turbulence Cooling
The special inclined dual fan design effectively minimizes the flow of turbulence between two fans and enhances heat dissipation of hot area right underneath each fan. By unique design, WINDFORCE 2X even enlarges air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective air flow system in chassis. This special design helps heat dissipate quickly from GPU. In addition, WINDFORCE 2X is equipped with 2 copper heat-pipes which strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
Industry Leading Component Quality
GIGABYTE's own Ultra Durable VGA Technology guarantees better overclocking capability, lower GPU temperature, and great power efficiency by using 2 oz PCB board, Samsung and Hynix memory, Japanese solid capacitors, Ferrite/Metal core chokes, and Low RDS (on) mosfet. Industry leading quality better meets the most critical gamers' needs.
GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I include all up-to-date graphics card technologies. With up to 4 times the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I guarantee incredible detailed visuals without sacrificing high frame rates. Supporting NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, gamers can expand games across three displays for ultimate "in the game" experience. New high-speed 32x anti-aliasing smoothes all rough edges and provides unrivaled image quality.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset