ASUS ENGTX460 Delivers the Latest Cool Powerhouse
ASUS ENGTX460 graphics cards enter service as the newest addition to NVIDIAâs GeForce 400 Series. ASUS is proud to deliver technology that goes further than base reference requirements with exclusives such as DirectCU thermal design, Voltage Tweak overvolting and endurance features GPU Guard, EMI Shield and Fuse Protection.
On top of cool overclocking capabilities, ASUS ENGTX460 graphics cards are optimized for native performance in Windows 7, delivering mind-blowing graphics to showcase DirectX11 done right, plus full 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA support.
Cooling Better with Copper â" DirectCU
Exclusively on the ASUS-designed ENGTX460 DirectCU cards, users make the most of DirectCU copper cooling. This technique places hefty copper heatpipes, custom flattened and brought into direct contact with the GPU core for improved heat transference. This adds to the already installed heatsink and fan assembly to provide 20 percent* better cooling than reference, and means ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU cards can deliver more performance and have a higher tolerance for overclocking. They also outlast the basic reference design thanks to exclusive added feature GPU Guard, which combines with the excellent cooling of ASUS ENGTX460 cards to double printed circuit board reinforcement against cracking, delivering spectacular reliability and longevity.
Driving Performance to the Max â" Voltage Tweak
Thanks to their better cooling, ENGTX460 cards enable extreme overclocking. This offers opportunities for enthusiasts and anyone intent on more hardcore applications to tap their full, powerful potential. ASUS ENGTX460 cards arrive bundled with overclocking and overvolting utility Voltage Tweak, allowing adjustment of voltages to the GPU, video memory and board circuitry. This can boost the core and memory clocks significantly for up to 50 percent* faster overall performance compared to reference.
Pushing Boundaries Further with TOP selected GPUs
ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5 and ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 graphics cards carry over the celebrated ASUS TOP approach to graphics cards with select GPUs overclocked for triumphant gaming and benchmarking. Specially singled out from the rest, TOP cards have unbeatable overclocking potential for unparalleled performance.
Built for Superlative Gaming Thrills
Dedicated gamers need look no further than the extreme prowess of the new ASUS ENGTX460âs graphics engine. These cards open up new horizons of excitement with native DirectX11 executed flawlessly in 2560 x 1600 and beyond. Finally, true high definition gaming comes to life in vivid detail, with the added advantage of 3D Vision Surround three dimensional immersion.
The all-new ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 and ENGTX460/2DI/768MD5 deliver a full spectrum of features, better performance and true Windows 7 optimization. They are the latest in an exciting line of 400 series graphics cards, extending their reach to new audiences.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99