ASUS ENGTX460 Delivers the Latest Cool Powerhouse
ASUS ENGTX460 graphics cards enter service as the newest addition to NVIDIAâs GeForce 400 Series. ASUS is proud to deliver technology that goes further than base reference requirements with exclusives such as DirectCU thermal design, Voltage Tweak overvolting and endurance features GPU Guard, EMI Shield and Fuse Protection.
On top of cool overclocking capabilities, ASUS ENGTX460 graphics cards are optimized for native performance in Windows 7, delivering mind-blowing graphics to showcase DirectX11 done right, plus full 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA support.
Cooling Better with Copper â" DirectCU
Exclusively on the ASUS-designed ENGTX460 DirectCU cards, users make the most of DirectCU copper cooling. This technique places hefty copper heatpipes, custom flattened and brought into direct contact with the GPU core for improved heat transference. This adds to the already installed heatsink and fan assembly to provide 20 percent* better cooling than reference, and means ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU cards can deliver more performance and have a higher tolerance for overclocking. They also outlast the basic reference design thanks to exclusive added feature GPU Guard, which combines with the excellent cooling of ASUS ENGTX460 cards to double printed circuit board reinforcement against cracking, delivering spectacular reliability and longevity.
Driving Performance to the Max â" Voltage Tweak
Thanks to their better cooling, ENGTX460 cards enable extreme overclocking. This offers opportunities for enthusiasts and anyone intent on more hardcore applications to tap their full, powerful potential. ASUS ENGTX460 cards arrive bundled with overclocking and overvolting utility Voltage Tweak, allowing adjustment of voltages to the GPU, video memory and board circuitry. This can boost the core and memory clocks significantly for up to 50 percent* faster overall performance compared to reference.
Pushing Boundaries Further with TOP selected GPUs
ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5 and ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 graphics cards carry over the celebrated ASUS TOP approach to graphics cards with select GPUs overclocked for triumphant gaming and benchmarking. Specially singled out from the rest, TOP cards have unbeatable overclocking potential for unparalleled performance.
Built for Superlative Gaming Thrills
Dedicated gamers need look no further than the extreme prowess of the new ASUS ENGTX460âs graphics engine. These cards open up new horizons of excitement with native DirectX11 executed flawlessly in 2560 x 1600 and beyond. Finally, true high definition gaming comes to life in vivid detail, with the added advantage of 3D Vision Surround three dimensional immersion.
The all-new ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 and ENGTX460/2DI/768MD5 deliver a full spectrum of features, better performance and true Windows 7 optimization. They are the latest in an exciting line of 400 series graphics cards, extending their reach to new audiences.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition