ASUS ENGTX460 Delivers the Latest Cool Powerhouse
ASUS ENGTX460 graphics cards enter service as the newest addition to NVIDIAâs GeForce 400 Series. ASUS is proud to deliver technology that goes further than base reference requirements with exclusives such as DirectCU thermal design, Voltage Tweak overvolting and endurance features GPU Guard, EMI Shield and Fuse Protection.
On top of cool overclocking capabilities, ASUS ENGTX460 graphics cards are optimized for native performance in Windows 7, delivering mind-blowing graphics to showcase DirectX11 done right, plus full 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA support.
Cooling Better with Copper â" DirectCU
Exclusively on the ASUS-designed ENGTX460 DirectCU cards, users make the most of DirectCU copper cooling. This technique places hefty copper heatpipes, custom flattened and brought into direct contact with the GPU core for improved heat transference. This adds to the already installed heatsink and fan assembly to provide 20 percent* better cooling than reference, and means ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU cards can deliver more performance and have a higher tolerance for overclocking. They also outlast the basic reference design thanks to exclusive added feature GPU Guard, which combines with the excellent cooling of ASUS ENGTX460 cards to double printed circuit board reinforcement against cracking, delivering spectacular reliability and longevity.
Driving Performance to the Max â" Voltage Tweak
Thanks to their better cooling, ENGTX460 cards enable extreme overclocking. This offers opportunities for enthusiasts and anyone intent on more hardcore applications to tap their full, powerful potential. ASUS ENGTX460 cards arrive bundled with overclocking and overvolting utility Voltage Tweak, allowing adjustment of voltages to the GPU, video memory and board circuitry. This can boost the core and memory clocks significantly for up to 50 percent* faster overall performance compared to reference.
Pushing Boundaries Further with TOP selected GPUs
ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5 and ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 graphics cards carry over the celebrated ASUS TOP approach to graphics cards with select GPUs overclocked for triumphant gaming and benchmarking. Specially singled out from the rest, TOP cards have unbeatable overclocking potential for unparalleled performance.
Built for Superlative Gaming Thrills
Dedicated gamers need look no further than the extreme prowess of the new ASUS ENGTX460âs graphics engine. These cards open up new horizons of excitement with native DirectX11 executed flawlessly in 2560 x 1600 and beyond. Finally, true high definition gaming comes to life in vivid detail, with the added advantage of 3D Vision Surround three dimensional immersion.
The all-new ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 and ENGTX460/2DI/768MD5 deliver a full spectrum of features, better performance and true Windows 7 optimization. They are the latest in an exciting line of 400 series graphics cards, extending their reach to new audiences.
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS