MSI MOA 2010 Skirmish Begins
Worldwide Overclockers to vie for Futuremark LOC 2010
(Taipei-Taiwan) In the long expectation of worldwide overclockers, the Lords of Overclocking (LOC) organized by system testing software developer Futuremark® Corporation and co-organized by the world-renowned mainboard maker MSI will be launching this June 21 to July 18. Apart from the a wide variety of prizes, the top two winners from Europe, Asia and America will be invited to participate in the annual Master Overclocking Arena (MOA), the grand final of the world overclocking contest organized by MSI in Taipei for the lords of overclocking to challenge one another on the site.
Continuing the heat of LOC 2009, apart from preparing multiple advanced products for winners, Futuremark® will make further cooperation with MSI at the LOC 2010 to select the top two lords of overclocking from Europe, Asia and America to participate in the MOA 2010. "It's really our honor to join the highest standard overclocking competition with Futuremark again. We believe there will be excellent winners to join our Master Overclocking Arena 2010 Grand Final.", said Jason Lee, Marketing Director of MSI.
This 4-week global event will be held individually in Europe, Asia and America. Contestants participating in the event with MSI mainboards will have the opportunity to join the Master Overclocking Arena 2010 Grand Final, the highest overclocking contest in the world. Also, the weekly champion from each continent can win the prize provided by the sponsors. A weekly lucky draw is also organized to encourage worldwide overclockers to join the event. Please visit the official LOC 2010 event website for more details: http://www.futuremark.com/community/competitions/lordsofoverclocking2010/
The official MOA 2010 event website: http://www.msi-moa.com/
1. Contest time
June 18-July 18, 2010
Any MSI mainboards
3. Contest items
3DMark 06, the free edition is downloadable from the Futuremark official website: http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/
(1) Top two winners from Europe, Asia and America will be invited to participate in the MSI MOA 2010 Grand Final held in Taipei, Taiwan.
(2) Weekly champion: Different prizes each week
5. LOC 2010 event website
Please visit the LOC 2010 official website for more details at http://www.futuremark.com/community/competitions/lordsofoverclocking2010/
The official MOA 2010 event website:
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 10-core CPU, costs $135
- HBM3 released by 2020, offers more bandwidth, less power
- Acer rumored to unveil a gaming-oriented smartwatch soon
- Mad Max for PC drops to $10 in leftover summer sale
- Battlefield 1's dynamic weather more than just a gimmick
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L