MSI MOA 2010 Skirmish Begins
Worldwide Overclockers to vie for Futuremark LOC 2010
(Taipei-Taiwan) In the long expectation of worldwide overclockers, the Lords of Overclocking (LOC) organized by system testing software developer Futuremark® Corporation and co-organized by the world-renowned mainboard maker MSI will be launching this June 21 to July 18. Apart from the a wide variety of prizes, the top two winners from Europe, Asia and America will be invited to participate in the annual Master Overclocking Arena (MOA), the grand final of the world overclocking contest organized by MSI in Taipei for the lords of overclocking to challenge one another on the site.
Continuing the heat of LOC 2009, apart from preparing multiple advanced products for winners, Futuremark® will make further cooperation with MSI at the LOC 2010 to select the top two lords of overclocking from Europe, Asia and America to participate in the MOA 2010. "It's really our honor to join the highest standard overclocking competition with Futuremark again. We believe there will be excellent winners to join our Master Overclocking Arena 2010 Grand Final.", said Jason Lee, Marketing Director of MSI.
This 4-week global event will be held individually in Europe, Asia and America. Contestants participating in the event with MSI mainboards will have the opportunity to join the Master Overclocking Arena 2010 Grand Final, the highest overclocking contest in the world. Also, the weekly champion from each continent can win the prize provided by the sponsors. A weekly lucky draw is also organized to encourage worldwide overclockers to join the event. Please visit the official LOC 2010 event website for more details: http://www.futuremark.com/community/competitions/lordsofoverclocking2010/
The official MOA 2010 event website: http://www.msi-moa.com/
1. Contest time
June 18-July 18, 2010
Any MSI mainboards
3. Contest items
3DMark 06, the free edition is downloadable from the Futuremark official website: http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/
(1) Top two winners from Europe, Asia and America will be invited to participate in the MSI MOA 2010 Grand Final held in Taipei, Taiwan.
(2) Weekly champion: Different prizes each week
5. LOC 2010 event website
Please visit the LOC 2010 official website for more details at http://www.futuremark.com/community/competitions/lordsofoverclocking2010/
The official MOA 2010 event website:
Latest News Posts
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC