OCZ TECHNOLOGY SIGNS INGRAM MICRO AS A DISTRIBUTION PARTNER IN GERMANY
Partnership Makes OCZ Solid State Solutions More Available to Value Added Resellers in the Region
SAN JOSE, CA-June 3, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has signed a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH to increase the availability of OCZ's SSDs, memory, and power supplies for business and enterprise clients in Germany.
A Fortune 100 company, Ingram Micro is one of the largest technology distributors providing sales, marketing, and logistics for the worldwide IT industry. With over 30 years experience and global offices serving over 150 countries, Ingram Micro will provide the opportunity for OCZ to supply new channels in the German market.
"OCZ is very pleased to partner with Ingram Micro in Germany to make our complete range of solid state solutions more accessible," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group. "Ingram Micro's commitment to providing innovative products and exceptional service to Value Added Resellers in the region makes them an ideal partner for the distribution of our leading edge SSDs."
"With OCZ, we extend our broad base of Memory and SSD vendors to meet the growing demand for high performance memory products. Especially in the performing SSD segment, we expect a lot of growth in the next months," said Marc Florian Gerken, Senior Manager Business Unit Components at Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH.
Ingram Micro will be distributing OCZ's complete line of solutions, with a focus on SSDs. OCZ consumer and enterprise SSDs and computer hardware are a discernible fit for Ingram Micro's customer base, revolutionizing many aspects of computing and IT, including performance, durability, and power efficiency, with added TCO (total cost of ownership) savings for enterprise applications.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards