OCZ TECHNOLOGY SIGNS INGRAM MICRO AS A DISTRIBUTION PARTNER IN GERMANY
Partnership Makes OCZ Solid State Solutions More Available to Value Added Resellers in the Region
SAN JOSE, CA-June 3, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has signed a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH to increase the availability of OCZ's SSDs, memory, and power supplies for business and enterprise clients in Germany.
A Fortune 100 company, Ingram Micro is one of the largest technology distributors providing sales, marketing, and logistics for the worldwide IT industry. With over 30 years experience and global offices serving over 150 countries, Ingram Micro will provide the opportunity for OCZ to supply new channels in the German market.
"OCZ is very pleased to partner with Ingram Micro in Germany to make our complete range of solid state solutions more accessible," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group. "Ingram Micro's commitment to providing innovative products and exceptional service to Value Added Resellers in the region makes them an ideal partner for the distribution of our leading edge SSDs."
"With OCZ, we extend our broad base of Memory and SSD vendors to meet the growing demand for high performance memory products. Especially in the performing SSD segment, we expect a lot of growth in the next months," said Marc Florian Gerken, Senior Manager Business Unit Components at Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH.
Ingram Micro will be distributing OCZ's complete line of solutions, with a focus on SSDs. OCZ consumer and enterprise SSDs and computer hardware are a discernible fit for Ingram Micro's customer base, revolutionizing many aspects of computing and IT, including performance, durability, and power efficiency, with added TCO (total cost of ownership) savings for enterprise applications.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives