OCZ TECHNOLOGY SIGNS INGRAM MICRO AS A DISTRIBUTION PARTNER IN GERMANY
Partnership Makes OCZ Solid State Solutions More Available to Value Added Resellers in the Region
SAN JOSE, CA-June 3, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has signed a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH to increase the availability of OCZ's SSDs, memory, and power supplies for business and enterprise clients in Germany.
A Fortune 100 company, Ingram Micro is one of the largest technology distributors providing sales, marketing, and logistics for the worldwide IT industry. With over 30 years experience and global offices serving over 150 countries, Ingram Micro will provide the opportunity for OCZ to supply new channels in the German market.
"OCZ is very pleased to partner with Ingram Micro in Germany to make our complete range of solid state solutions more accessible," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group. "Ingram Micro's commitment to providing innovative products and exceptional service to Value Added Resellers in the region makes them an ideal partner for the distribution of our leading edge SSDs."
"With OCZ, we extend our broad base of Memory and SSD vendors to meet the growing demand for high performance memory products. Especially in the performing SSD segment, we expect a lot of growth in the next months," said Marc Florian Gerken, Senior Manager Business Unit Components at Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH.
Ingram Micro will be distributing OCZ's complete line of solutions, with a focus on SSDs. OCZ consumer and enterprise SSDs and computer hardware are a discernible fit for Ingram Micro's customer base, revolutionizing many aspects of computing and IT, including performance, durability, and power efficiency, with added TCO (total cost of ownership) savings for enterprise applications.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015