OCZ TECHNOLOGY SIGNS INGRAM MICRO AS A DISTRIBUTION PARTNER IN GERMANY
Partnership Makes OCZ Solid State Solutions More Available to Value Added Resellers in the Region
SAN JOSE, CA-June 3, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has signed a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH to increase the availability of OCZ's SSDs, memory, and power supplies for business and enterprise clients in Germany.
A Fortune 100 company, Ingram Micro is one of the largest technology distributors providing sales, marketing, and logistics for the worldwide IT industry. With over 30 years experience and global offices serving over 150 countries, Ingram Micro will provide the opportunity for OCZ to supply new channels in the German market.
"OCZ is very pleased to partner with Ingram Micro in Germany to make our complete range of solid state solutions more accessible," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group. "Ingram Micro's commitment to providing innovative products and exceptional service to Value Added Resellers in the region makes them an ideal partner for the distribution of our leading edge SSDs."
"With OCZ, we extend our broad base of Memory and SSD vendors to meet the growing demand for high performance memory products. Especially in the performing SSD segment, we expect a lot of growth in the next months," said Marc Florian Gerken, Senior Manager Business Unit Components at Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH.
Ingram Micro will be distributing OCZ's complete line of solutions, with a focus on SSDs. OCZ consumer and enterprise SSDs and computer hardware are a discernible fit for Ingram Micro's customer base, revolutionizing many aspects of computing and IT, including performance, durability, and power efficiency, with added TCO (total cost of ownership) savings for enterprise applications.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017