ePlus Technology Ranked Among North America's Top 500 Technology Integrators by Everything Channel
HERNDON, Va., May 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ePlus inc. (Nasdaq:PLUS) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, ePlus Technology inc., has been recognized by Everything Channel as one of North America's top technology integrators. Named to the prestigious VAR500 list, ePlus placed number 86, moving up eight spots from last year, in the 16th annual ranking.
The 16th annual ranking VAR500 list details the leading producers among technology integrators and technology solution provider organizations in North America based on gross worldwide revenue of hardware and software sales, as well as earnings from professional and managed IT services. This year's list reflects the strength of the technology reseller channel as the ranking includes 182 new companies with four percent of the new entrants landing in the Top 100.
"ePlus is pleased to be recognized again this year by Everything Channel as one of the nation's top technology integrators," noted Mark Marron, president of ePlus Technology. "Our increased ranking affirms the value we bring to our customers, partners, and vendors. Through our long-standing strategic alliances with top manufacturers, extensively certified engineering staff, and commitment to customer service, ePlus has enjoyed sustained success in enabling our customers to optimize their IT infrastructures."
The VAR500 is the who's who of the solution provider community.
Microsoft, HP, Cisco, and Symantec, among others, are highly reliant on the VAR500 to sell their products to businesses and collectively this audience generated more than $500B in sales in 2009. Even more importantly they solve customers' biggest IT business problems through product integration, training, consulting, and services. In companies large and small, the VAR500 are considered integration experts, trusted business advisors, and invaluable partners. We are honored to compile this list and represent this audience," said Kelley Damore, VP, Editorial Director, Everything Channel.
The complete listing of the VAR500 is published in print and online at CRN.com on May 24, 2010.
About ePlus inc.
ePlus is a leading provider of technology solutions. ePlus enables organizations to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes by delivering world-class IT products from top manufacturers, professional services, flexible lease financing, proprietary software, and patented business methods. Founded in 1990, ePlus has more than 625 associates in 20+ locations serving federal, municipal, and commercial customers. The Company is headquartered in Herndon, VA. For more information, visit http://www.eplus.com, call 888-482-1122, or email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- You want to build an amazing project PC but where do you start?
- ESL announce their $48,000 CS:GO pro finals
- Poll: American drivers can't make up our minds about self-driving cars
- Activision has sold 175 million copies of Call of Duty video games
- Sony announces 'the thinnest 4K LCD TV' at just 4.9mm thick
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Potentially Different - No video On Startup Issue
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi