OCZ TECHNOLOGY BECOMES OFFICIAL LSI ALLIANCE PARTNER
OCZ Intrepid Solid State Drives Qualified with LSI MegaRAID® Controllers
SAN JOSE, CA-May 10, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, is pleased to announce the Company has become an official LSI Alliance Partner. OCZ enterprise class Intrepid SSDs are now qualified for use with LSI's MegaRAID® controllers, ensuring optimal compatibility, performance, and reliability.
"OCZ and LSI are both dedicated to the development of innovative, high-performance SAS/SATA solutions, and the partnership between both organizations demonstrates our shared commitment to deliver robust total solutions to our clients that address the complete spectrum of enterprise applications," stated Alex Mei, CMO, OCZ Technology Group.
LSI Corporation is the leading supplier of host-based RAID to the global PC and server markets, and MegaRAID is a popular choice of OEMs, ODMs, system integrators and resellers worldwide. Paired with the validated OCZ Intrepid line, the combination stands to deliver industry-leading solutions.
With greater durability and lower power consumption than traditional mechanical hard drives, the Intrepid Series delivers the performance needed to take enterprise applications to the next level. Intrepid SSDs also feature dedicated customization, technical, and engineering support for OEM clients.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications