BitFenix Joins the KODE5 Revolution
Designer of gaming hardware and peripherals shows support for global gaming community
(BitFenix Design Lab, April 12, 2010) - To show its commitment to the gaming community, BitFenix is pleased to announce its support of the KODE5 Global Gaming Revolution. As a Global Supporter, BitFenix will consult with KODE5 in the field of product development, and at the same time, help to spread the message of competitive gaming through one of the largest global competitive gaming tournaments in existence.
"This partnership with KODE5 shows that our support for the gaming community extends far beyond mere lip service," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "By participating in KODE5 events, gamers around the world will be among the first to experience the strength and performance of BitFenix products. This also allows us to keep a pulse on the needs and wants of hardcore gamers. We are thrilled to be involved in the KODE5 Revolution."
The KODE5 Global Gaming Revolution brings gamers to the forefront. With gaming events in 20+ countries, thousands of gamers participate in KODE5 Regional Tournaments and battle for the right to represent their country at the KODE5 Global Finals to compete for a bevy of cash and prizes. At KODE5 events, participants will have the chance to experience the strength, performance, and control of BitFenix hardware and gaming peripherals.
"It is great to see companies like BitFenix reaching out to gamers, and this partnership is a testament to how serious the BitFenix team is about getting close to the gaming community," says Lester Lau, KODE5 Revolutionary-in-Command. "BitFenix and KODE5 are already working on product ideas, and at KODE5 events, I'm sure there will be a lot more coming from the gaming community itself. It's certainly an exciting time to be a gamer!"
KODE5 masses gamers in 16 countries in a series of regional events to find the best gamers from around the world. The best then fly to an undisclosed location to square off against the world's gaming elite. With television crews from around the world broadcasting, international media in attendance, and mass crowds rioting for their favorites, the KODE5 Global Final will bring gaming to the center stage like no other gaming event. KODE5 will take competitive gaming to another level and gain the respect that gaming deserves. To join the revolution, go to the KODE5 website at http://www.kode5.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017