BitFenix Joins the KODE5 Revolution
Designer of gaming hardware and peripherals shows support for global gaming community
(BitFenix Design Lab, April 12, 2010) - To show its commitment to the gaming community, BitFenix is pleased to announce its support of the KODE5 Global Gaming Revolution. As a Global Supporter, BitFenix will consult with KODE5 in the field of product development, and at the same time, help to spread the message of competitive gaming through one of the largest global competitive gaming tournaments in existence.
"This partnership with KODE5 shows that our support for the gaming community extends far beyond mere lip service," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "By participating in KODE5 events, gamers around the world will be among the first to experience the strength and performance of BitFenix products. This also allows us to keep a pulse on the needs and wants of hardcore gamers. We are thrilled to be involved in the KODE5 Revolution."
The KODE5 Global Gaming Revolution brings gamers to the forefront. With gaming events in 20+ countries, thousands of gamers participate in KODE5 Regional Tournaments and battle for the right to represent their country at the KODE5 Global Finals to compete for a bevy of cash and prizes. At KODE5 events, participants will have the chance to experience the strength, performance, and control of BitFenix hardware and gaming peripherals.
"It is great to see companies like BitFenix reaching out to gamers, and this partnership is a testament to how serious the BitFenix team is about getting close to the gaming community," says Lester Lau, KODE5 Revolutionary-in-Command. "BitFenix and KODE5 are already working on product ideas, and at KODE5 events, I'm sure there will be a lot more coming from the gaming community itself. It's certainly an exciting time to be a gamer!"
KODE5 masses gamers in 16 countries in a series of regional events to find the best gamers from around the world. The best then fly to an undisclosed location to square off against the world's gaming elite. With television crews from around the world broadcasting, international media in attendance, and mass crowds rioting for their favorites, the KODE5 Global Final will bring gaming to the center stage like no other gaming event. KODE5 will take competitive gaming to another level and gain the respect that gaming deserves. To join the revolution, go to the KODE5 website at http://www.kode5.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4