Innovative Screw-less Concept for Easy Installations
ASUS VENTO TA-M1 Chassis Combines Maximum Thermal Performance and User-Friendly Setup in Stylish, Elegant Outlook
Taipei, Taiwan, September 9, 2008 - Users are constantly looking for a stylishly designed chassis that offers exceptional ventilation and user-friendly installation. That is why ASUS, producer in top-notch computer chassis, has today released the new ASUS VENTO TA-M1 Chassis. This chassis utilizes a well-built yet aesthetically pleasing design that incorporates a user-friendly screw-less design for easy installation; while providing an advanced ventilation system that maximizes thermal efficiency for key components-especially the CPU and graphics cards.
Excellent Ventilation for Maximized Thermal Efficiency
The VENTO TA-M1 is able to support 1 front LED, 1 rear and 2 side LED 12cm large fans for optimal airflows and maximized thermal efficiency. Furthermore, the side panel fans are placed on a movable plate to enable easy adjustments according to heat requirements for the best thermal advantages. This is especially useful to target specific hotspots and lower CPU and video card temperatures for the most stable PC performances. The VENTO TA-M1 also features an all-mesh design for the front panel, side panel and top cover for maximum ventilation-helping expedite airflows from within the system for great thermal efficiency-especially for ODD devices; while unique venting holes around the HDD racks enhances ventilation for hard disks. It is even able to supports high end PCI-E VGA cards with "headroom" to fit either a single graphics card of up to 380mm or SLI/Crossfire cards of up to 280mm. Overall, the VENTO TA-M1 enables long and continuous operations for the most powerful processing platforms and increases overall system performance and stability.
Considerate Design for Easy Installation
Built around user-convenience, the VENTO TA-M1 provides a patented screw-less design for the ODD and PCI slots to make it simple and fast for users to install their PCs. Furthermore, dust filters for the ODD cover and the front fan rack are easily removable-allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance; while the addition of a 5.25" rack that is convertible into a 3.5" version suitable for card readers and FDDs (Floppy Disc Drives)-provides great expandability options.
Exquisite Design Details
The VENTO TA-M1 employs a matte black-coated paint finish and a silver frame that exudes an elegant feel to lend an air of distinguished computing to any environment. Stylish Vento logos are embossed into both sides of the chassis; while the VENTO logo plate is subtly highlighted on the front plate. The VENTO TA-M1 also utilizes foot stands that are derived from stereos - enhancing the overall stability of the whole chassis
Latest News Posts
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis