Innovative Screw-less Concept for Easy Installations
ASUS VENTO TA-M1 Chassis Combines Maximum Thermal Performance and User-Friendly Setup in Stylish, Elegant Outlook
Taipei, Taiwan, September 9, 2008 - Users are constantly looking for a stylishly designed chassis that offers exceptional ventilation and user-friendly installation. That is why ASUS, producer in top-notch computer chassis, has today released the new ASUS VENTO TA-M1 Chassis. This chassis utilizes a well-built yet aesthetically pleasing design that incorporates a user-friendly screw-less design for easy installation; while providing an advanced ventilation system that maximizes thermal efficiency for key components-especially the CPU and graphics cards.
Excellent Ventilation for Maximized Thermal Efficiency
The VENTO TA-M1 is able to support 1 front LED, 1 rear and 2 side LED 12cm large fans for optimal airflows and maximized thermal efficiency. Furthermore, the side panel fans are placed on a movable plate to enable easy adjustments according to heat requirements for the best thermal advantages. This is especially useful to target specific hotspots and lower CPU and video card temperatures for the most stable PC performances. The VENTO TA-M1 also features an all-mesh design for the front panel, side panel and top cover for maximum ventilation-helping expedite airflows from within the system for great thermal efficiency-especially for ODD devices; while unique venting holes around the HDD racks enhances ventilation for hard disks. It is even able to supports high end PCI-E VGA cards with "headroom" to fit either a single graphics card of up to 380mm or SLI/Crossfire cards of up to 280mm. Overall, the VENTO TA-M1 enables long and continuous operations for the most powerful processing platforms and increases overall system performance and stability.
Considerate Design for Easy Installation
Built around user-convenience, the VENTO TA-M1 provides a patented screw-less design for the ODD and PCI slots to make it simple and fast for users to install their PCs. Furthermore, dust filters for the ODD cover and the front fan rack are easily removable-allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance; while the addition of a 5.25" rack that is convertible into a 3.5" version suitable for card readers and FDDs (Floppy Disc Drives)-provides great expandability options.
Exquisite Design Details
The VENTO TA-M1 employs a matte black-coated paint finish and a silver frame that exudes an elegant feel to lend an air of distinguished computing to any environment. Stylish Vento logos are embossed into both sides of the chassis; while the VENTO logo plate is subtly highlighted on the front plate. The VENTO TA-M1 also utilizes foot stands that are derived from stereos - enhancing the overall stability of the whole chassis
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Google brings Star Trek to life with 'Combadge' communicator prototype
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01
- ESL and Intel bring the IEM World Championship back to Katowice on March 4-6, 2016
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA
- AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software