Thermaltake Launches Next Generation Toughpower XT PSU Series with Enhanced Wattage
Thermaltake Technology, leading DIY computer components and power supply brand, today announced a new edition of the award-winning "Toughpower XT" line of high-end PC power supply units. The New Toughpower XT with 25 watts more than other brands in the market. This added wattage is meant to enhance the system upgrade potential. Special features such as the DC-DC Converter Module, Double Forward technology and the new Active PFC circuit design increase the PSU's efficiency up to 89%, while at the same time improving system stability and reliability. The New Toughpowr XT utilizes high quality 105°C / 221? Japanese made solid state capacitors and latest PCI-E 6pin & PCI-E 6+2pin connectors to support latest multi-graphics solutions such as SLI and CrossFire X.
The four models of the new Toughpower XT series are all 80 PLUS Bronze certified, they come in four versions with 575W, 675W, 775W and for demanding power users and hardcore gamers with 875W. All of this ensures that even power-hungry setups run at highest efficiency, thereby helping you to effectively save real cash on your next electricity bill while at the same time doing something good for the environment.
Traditional power supplies tell you nothing about the status of your PSU, so users find no way to protect their PSUs against failure. To help you monitor your power supply status, the Toughpower XT Series utilizes the S.P.T. indicator to display the Standby mode, the Power good signal, and the Temperature of your PSU, bringing you real-time monitoring over the power supply. The New Toughpower XT's exclusive 12Vin1 provides for a powerful single 12V rail for best compatibility. The unique FanDelayCool feature enables the 14cm fan to keep running 15-30 seconds after system shutdown to prolong the lifetime of PSU components.
The New Toughpower XT series by Thermaltake offers users an advanced power supply solution, striking the perfect balance between reliability, efficiency and quality. With the DC-to-DC voltage converter module, a 14cm cooling fan, S.P.T Indicator, 12Vin1, FanDelayCool function and 80 PLUS Bronze certification, the New Toughpower XT power supplies are the ideal solutions for system builders and quality-minded enthusiasts alike.
The New Toughpower XT 575W, 675W, 775W and 875W will be available at a suggest retail price of $109, $135, $145 and $159 respectively.
For detailed information about the Thermaltake Toughpower XT 575W go to this page.
For detailed information about the Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675W go to this page.
For detailed information about the Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W go to this page.
For detailed information about the Thermaltake Toughpower XT 875W go to this page.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni