MSI bundles all NVIDIA graphics cards with LoiLoScope
The world's first GPU-accelerated video editing software
?Taipei-Taiwan?World-leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI today announced the free bundle of Super LoiLoScope, the world's first video editing software directly decoded by GPU, for all MSI NVIDIA® GeForce series products. Super LoiLoScope creates movie files up to 10 times faster than CPU powered encoder and allows users to easily play and edit HD movies.
Super LoiLoScope, based primarily on the exclusive NVIDIA® CUDA technology, converts video files with powerful GPU performance. According to NVIDIA® official data, the high-end GeForce® GTX 285 GPU equipped with 240 cores provides over 900 FLOPS ultra-high performance. This is much faster than any mainstream quad-core CPU which has only 100 FLOPS. Therefore, with the exclusive NVIDIA® CUDA technology, GPU power can be released for various complex computing tasks to enhance the video converting speed by nearly 10 times. Then, with MSI N-series products and supporting Dual Stream Decode technology, Super LoiLoScope even allows users view overlapping multiple videos in real time.
Moreover, Super LoiLoScope has an intuitive and easy-to-understand operation interface to fit users of all ages. That is to say, users will need to memorize neither complex nor complicated commands and manipulating procedures, but just simply click on the relevant buttons or icons to play, edit and render movies at great ease. Super LoiLoScope supports H.264 encoding for GPU acceleration, full HD movie editing, 5.1ch video playback, AVCHD format HD movie playback, multilingual interface in 9 languages, including Traditional/Simplified Chinese, as well as MP4, iPod, AVCHD and Blu-ray formats. These features make Super LoiLoScope a full-function and powerful software in playing, rendering, and editing videos.
In view of the implementation of Super LoiLoScope, MSI bundles the free 30-day trial version of this robust video editing software with all NVIDIA® GeForce products from MSI to meet consumers' needs toward movie editing and to let users experience smooth and convenient HD video editing and rendering with Super LoiLoScope while enjoying the ultimate performance of MSI NVIDIA® GeForce products.
About LoiLo Inc.
LoiLo Inc. is a privately held company located in Kanagawa, Japan, founded by Sugiyama brothers in 2007. Koji Sugiyama, a brilliant graphic software developer, and Ryutaro Sugiyama, a computer graphic artist, have years of gaming industry experience at Sega, Namco Bandai. They develop LoiLoScope, an ultra fast GPU-based video editing software with game like interface. LoiLo Inc. won four prestigious awards in 2007 including the Microsoft Innovation Award for Best Commercial Business.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup