MSI bundles all NVIDIA graphics cards with LoiLoScope
The world's first GPU-accelerated video editing software
?Taipei-Taiwan?World-leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI today announced the free bundle of Super LoiLoScope, the world's first video editing software directly decoded by GPU, for all MSI NVIDIA® GeForce series products. Super LoiLoScope creates movie files up to 10 times faster than CPU powered encoder and allows users to easily play and edit HD movies.
Super LoiLoScope, based primarily on the exclusive NVIDIA® CUDA technology, converts video files with powerful GPU performance. According to NVIDIA® official data, the high-end GeForce® GTX 285 GPU equipped with 240 cores provides over 900 FLOPS ultra-high performance. This is much faster than any mainstream quad-core CPU which has only 100 FLOPS. Therefore, with the exclusive NVIDIA® CUDA technology, GPU power can be released for various complex computing tasks to enhance the video converting speed by nearly 10 times. Then, with MSI N-series products and supporting Dual Stream Decode technology, Super LoiLoScope even allows users view overlapping multiple videos in real time.
Moreover, Super LoiLoScope has an intuitive and easy-to-understand operation interface to fit users of all ages. That is to say, users will need to memorize neither complex nor complicated commands and manipulating procedures, but just simply click on the relevant buttons or icons to play, edit and render movies at great ease. Super LoiLoScope supports H.264 encoding for GPU acceleration, full HD movie editing, 5.1ch video playback, AVCHD format HD movie playback, multilingual interface in 9 languages, including Traditional/Simplified Chinese, as well as MP4, iPod, AVCHD and Blu-ray formats. These features make Super LoiLoScope a full-function and powerful software in playing, rendering, and editing videos.
In view of the implementation of Super LoiLoScope, MSI bundles the free 30-day trial version of this robust video editing software with all NVIDIA® GeForce products from MSI to meet consumers' needs toward movie editing and to let users experience smooth and convenient HD video editing and rendering with Super LoiLoScope while enjoying the ultimate performance of MSI NVIDIA® GeForce products.
About LoiLo Inc.
LoiLo Inc. is a privately held company located in Kanagawa, Japan, founded by Sugiyama brothers in 2007. Koji Sugiyama, a brilliant graphic software developer, and Ryutaro Sugiyama, a computer graphic artist, have years of gaming industry experience at Sega, Namco Bandai. They develop LoiLoScope, an ultra fast GPU-based video editing software with game like interface. LoiLo Inc. won four prestigious awards in 2007 including the Microsoft Innovation Award for Best Commercial Business.
Latest News Posts
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family