MSI bundles all NVIDIA graphics cards with LoiLoScope
The world's first GPU-accelerated video editing software
?Taipei-Taiwan?World-leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI today announced the free bundle of Super LoiLoScope, the world's first video editing software directly decoded by GPU, for all MSI NVIDIA® GeForce series products. Super LoiLoScope creates movie files up to 10 times faster than CPU powered encoder and allows users to easily play and edit HD movies.
Super LoiLoScope, based primarily on the exclusive NVIDIA® CUDA technology, converts video files with powerful GPU performance. According to NVIDIA® official data, the high-end GeForce® GTX 285 GPU equipped with 240 cores provides over 900 FLOPS ultra-high performance. This is much faster than any mainstream quad-core CPU which has only 100 FLOPS. Therefore, with the exclusive NVIDIA® CUDA technology, GPU power can be released for various complex computing tasks to enhance the video converting speed by nearly 10 times. Then, with MSI N-series products and supporting Dual Stream Decode technology, Super LoiLoScope even allows users view overlapping multiple videos in real time.
Moreover, Super LoiLoScope has an intuitive and easy-to-understand operation interface to fit users of all ages. That is to say, users will need to memorize neither complex nor complicated commands and manipulating procedures, but just simply click on the relevant buttons or icons to play, edit and render movies at great ease. Super LoiLoScope supports H.264 encoding for GPU acceleration, full HD movie editing, 5.1ch video playback, AVCHD format HD movie playback, multilingual interface in 9 languages, including Traditional/Simplified Chinese, as well as MP4, iPod, AVCHD and Blu-ray formats. These features make Super LoiLoScope a full-function and powerful software in playing, rendering, and editing videos.
In view of the implementation of Super LoiLoScope, MSI bundles the free 30-day trial version of this robust video editing software with all NVIDIA® GeForce products from MSI to meet consumers' needs toward movie editing and to let users experience smooth and convenient HD video editing and rendering with Super LoiLoScope while enjoying the ultimate performance of MSI NVIDIA® GeForce products.
About LoiLo Inc.
LoiLo Inc. is a privately held company located in Kanagawa, Japan, founded by Sugiyama brothers in 2007. Koji Sugiyama, a brilliant graphic software developer, and Ryutaro Sugiyama, a computer graphic artist, have years of gaming industry experience at Sega, Namco Bandai. They develop LoiLoScope, an ultra fast GPU-based video editing software with game like interface. LoiLo Inc. won four prestigious awards in 2007 including the Microsoft Innovation Award for Best Commercial Business.
Latest News Posts
- MS on broken Quantum Break promises: we want to bring gamers together
- What if Microsoft uses Steam to power PC to Xbox game streaming?
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- ViewSonic 27-inch 4K LED Monitor (VP2780-4K) Review
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives