For Your Mobile Multimedia Needs - MSI C Series CX705 and CX605
MSI's CX605 and CX705 come equipped with the ATi Radeon HD 5470 discrete graphics card for outstanding video performance. These laptops, the casings of which boast MSI's exclusive cross-hatch color film print coating, offer users the cinema-class viewing enjoyment.
(Taipei) MSI has added large 15.6" and 17.3" notebook computers equipped with ATi Radeon HD 5470 discrete graphics card to its Classic Series. Lightweight and chic, the elegant CX605 and CX705 laptops are encased in lustrous, wear-resistant color film print with a timeless cross-hatch design as well as MSI's own 45-degree beveled edges.
MSI Director of Marketing Sam Chern points out that the CX605 and CX705 come with ATi Radeon HD 5470 discrete graphics card for ultimate video performance. In addition, these models boast the double advantage of both large screens and light weight-the 15.6" CX605 is a mere 2.5kg, while the 17.3" CX705 tips the scales as less than 3kg. Highly portable with MSI's fashionably classic "cross-hatch" design, these laptops are ideal for film viewing.
Elegant cross-hatch color film print: MSI employs unique bevel construction on the CX605 and CX705 case edges as well as the latest cross-hatch color film print on the cover and wrist rest areas to prevent scratching and wear to keep the laptops looking shiny and brand new. The minimalist design of the exteriors underscores their stylish elegance.
MSI's unique chiclet keyboard: The CX605 and CX705 come equipped with the latest chiclet keyboards which offer that perfect touch to keep you from hitting the wrong keys as you type. The lustrous cross-hatch color film print coating on the cover and wrist rest areas is unassuming and tasteful.
Brilliant audio and visual performance
Embedded ATi Radeon HD 5470 discrete graphics card: The CX605 and CX705 come equipped with ATi Radeon HD 5470 discrete graphics card with 1GB DDR3 display memory for unparalleled display performance, crisp images, and bright colors.
Cinema-class 16:9 ratio LED backlit display: The CX605 and CX705 come with 15.6" and 17.3" LED backlit screens, respectively. They boast ideal cinema-class 16:9 ratio LED screens and high resolution, extending display visibility by 14%. That means wider viewing comfort with no distortion or color loss when viewing DVDs.
Embedded subwoofer: In addition to two 2-watt speakers, the CX705 comes with a subwoofer located on the bottom of the notebook to enhance your listening pleasure. Coupled with a discrete graphics card and an ideal theater-class 17.3" display, the CX705 maximizes your cinematic experience.
Smart ECO power saving solution
Exclusive ECO Engine Power Saving Technology: The CX605 and CX705 come equipped with MSI's own ECO Engine Power Saving Technology which allows you to select from among five power management levels-Video Game, Film, Presentation, Word Processing, and Turbo Battery, for the image brightness you need when you need it. They also adjust shutdown, standby, and processor performance settings to give you more or less power, depending on your current needs, thereby extending battery life.
Latest News Posts
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers