Life is Eeeasy with ASUS Eee Series PCs
Innovative Choices for an Easy Life
CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (January 7, 2010) - ASUS introduces new features and products for its Eee Series PCs to suit entertainment needs.
Reinventing the HD Multimedia Experience
Eee Series PCs deliver HD multimedia experiences at home and on the go. The EeeTop PC ET2010AG and ET2010AGT, the Eee PC 1201N and the EeeBox PC EB1501 have been designed to deliver uncompromised audio-visual performance.
The EeeBox PC EB1501 houses the Intel® Atom dual core CPU and NVIDIA® ION graphics platform within a space-saving (1.5L) form factor. It has the distinction of being one of the world's smallest PCs to be fitted with a slot-load ODD, making it an ideal Full HD entertainment centre for any living room.
With 30GB of storage space and a customisable Linux-based interface, the ASUS Eee Media lets users download any video file off the internet and directly play it on their TV in Full HD 1080p. The remote-controlled Eee Media brings PC-quality entertainment to the living room, letting users play music, as well as view video and pictures files on an HDTV.
The Eee WiCast wireless HDMI kit gives users the benefits of a home entertainment network whilst freeing them from tangled wires and cables. Using WHDI (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology to transmit content from a PC or notebook from up to 5 metres away, the Eee WiCast transmits latency-free (
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning