NZXT Unveils IU01 Internal USB Expansion System
10 December 2009
PC Accessory installs easily, adds a total of 8 USB ports, and provides additional power to front-panel USBs for under $20
El Monte, CA - December 10 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the IU01 Internal USB Expansion system. The IU01 addresses an issue common to most gaming PCs that is a lack of substantial power and expandability from the front-panel USBs. The IU01 enhances control and boosts power for front-panel USB devices by connecting them directly to the power supply as opposed to the motherboard, ensuring that there's always enough power to control your accessories and peripherals. The IU01 also adds six internal USB ports that are great for powering items that you don't need constant access too like a Bluetooth module or USB wireless router allowing you to free up the external ports for additional accessories.
"We strive to make products that provide enthusiasts options for enhanced expansion and control" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "Motherboards typically feature only 2 internal USB ports which tend to be occupied by a media card reader and the case's USB cable. The IU01 provides a total of 8 additional USB ports expanding the users' multimedia connectivity and ensures peripherals have sufficient power with the direct connection to the PSU."
The IU01 is available now at an MSRP of $19.99. For more information on the NZXT IU01 visit http://www.nzxt.com/products/IU01
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- I am the new one
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications