PowerColor Adds Own Design to the HD 5770 with HD 5770 PCS+
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, introduced an upgraded addition into the HD5700 series: the PCS+ HD5770. Part of the award-winning PCS series, the PCS+ HD5770 features outstanding factory overclocked ability with core and memory clocks at 875 MHz and 1225MHz respectively and GDDR5 onboard memory. Memory data transmission rates are enhanced up to 4.9Gbps, easily boosting gaming performance.
The PCS+ HD5770 also features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, easily dissipating heat from the copper base that fully covers the GPU at lower fan speed and efficiently cools down the temperature up to 10°C compared to that of reference board design. This allows more headroom for overclocking giving gamers maximum performance of their rig.
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX 11 gaming power
To maximize the DirectX 11 technology, PowerColor includes the latest DiRT2 into PCS+ HD5770. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
"The PCS+ series is designed to fulfill the toughest gamers' need," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With factory overclocking and superb cooling ability, the PCS+ HD5770 will surprise all gamers-you'll know that quiet, cool and gaming performance can co-exist without compromise."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5770 is compatible with the latest technology. Gamers can take advantage of ATI Eyefinity and DirectX 11 technology, experiences the unbelievable HD gaming performance through up to three displays and easily gets lost in the game; with support of ATI stream technology, the PCS+ HD5770 brings the best productivity through accelerating the daily application, enhance the working and entertaining efficiency.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5770 will be available on Dec. 18th.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017