PowerColor Adds Own Design to the HD 5770 with HD 5770 PCS+
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, introduced an upgraded addition into the HD5700 series: the PCS+ HD5770. Part of the award-winning PCS series, the PCS+ HD5770 features outstanding factory overclocked ability with core and memory clocks at 875 MHz and 1225MHz respectively and GDDR5 onboard memory. Memory data transmission rates are enhanced up to 4.9Gbps, easily boosting gaming performance.
The PCS+ HD5770 also features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, easily dissipating heat from the copper base that fully covers the GPU at lower fan speed and efficiently cools down the temperature up to 10°C compared to that of reference board design. This allows more headroom for overclocking giving gamers maximum performance of their rig.
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX 11 gaming power
To maximize the DirectX 11 technology, PowerColor includes the latest DiRT2 into PCS+ HD5770. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
"The PCS+ series is designed to fulfill the toughest gamers' need," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With factory overclocking and superb cooling ability, the PCS+ HD5770 will surprise all gamers-you'll know that quiet, cool and gaming performance can co-exist without compromise."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5770 is compatible with the latest technology. Gamers can take advantage of ATI Eyefinity and DirectX 11 technology, experiences the unbelievable HD gaming performance through up to three displays and easily gets lost in the game; with support of ATI stream technology, the PCS+ HD5770 brings the best productivity through accelerating the daily application, enhance the working and entertaining efficiency.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5770 will be available on Dec. 18th.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4