PowerColor Adds Own Design to the HD 5770 with HD 5770 PCS+
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, introduced an upgraded addition into the HD5700 series: the PCS+ HD5770. Part of the award-winning PCS series, the PCS+ HD5770 features outstanding factory overclocked ability with core and memory clocks at 875 MHz and 1225MHz respectively and GDDR5 onboard memory. Memory data transmission rates are enhanced up to 4.9Gbps, easily boosting gaming performance.
The PCS+ HD5770 also features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, easily dissipating heat from the copper base that fully covers the GPU at lower fan speed and efficiently cools down the temperature up to 10°C compared to that of reference board design. This allows more headroom for overclocking giving gamers maximum performance of their rig.
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX 11 gaming power
To maximize the DirectX 11 technology, PowerColor includes the latest DiRT2 into PCS+ HD5770. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
"The PCS+ series is designed to fulfill the toughest gamers' need," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With factory overclocking and superb cooling ability, the PCS+ HD5770 will surprise all gamers-you'll know that quiet, cool and gaming performance can co-exist without compromise."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5770 is compatible with the latest technology. Gamers can take advantage of ATI Eyefinity and DirectX 11 technology, experiences the unbelievable HD gaming performance through up to three displays and easily gets lost in the game; with support of ATI stream technology, the PCS+ HD5770 brings the best productivity through accelerating the daily application, enhance the working and entertaining efficiency.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5770 will be available on Dec. 18th.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family