PowerColor Adds Own Design to the HD 5770 with HD 5770 PCS+
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, introduced an upgraded addition into the HD5700 series: the PCS+ HD5770. Part of the award-winning PCS series, the PCS+ HD5770 features outstanding factory overclocked ability with core and memory clocks at 875 MHz and 1225MHz respectively and GDDR5 onboard memory. Memory data transmission rates are enhanced up to 4.9Gbps, easily boosting gaming performance.
The PCS+ HD5770 also features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, easily dissipating heat from the copper base that fully covers the GPU at lower fan speed and efficiently cools down the temperature up to 10°C compared to that of reference board design. This allows more headroom for overclocking giving gamers maximum performance of their rig.
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX 11 gaming power
To maximize the DirectX 11 technology, PowerColor includes the latest DiRT2 into PCS+ HD5770. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
"The PCS+ series is designed to fulfill the toughest gamers' need," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With factory overclocking and superb cooling ability, the PCS+ HD5770 will surprise all gamers-you'll know that quiet, cool and gaming performance can co-exist without compromise."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5770 is compatible with the latest technology. Gamers can take advantage of ATI Eyefinity and DirectX 11 technology, experiences the unbelievable HD gaming performance through up to three displays and easily gets lost in the game; with support of ATI stream technology, the PCS+ HD5770 brings the best productivity through accelerating the daily application, enhance the working and entertaining efficiency.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5770 will be available on Dec. 18th.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99