Logitech drops prices of audio peripherals in time for Christmas shopping
Keep in tune with the music scene this festive season with the new Ultimate Ears iPhone app
Sydney, Australia - 30th November 2009 - Logitech Australia today announced a significant decrease on the recommended retail prices for a selection of its audio range including a number of Ultimate Ears earphones and Z-series speaker systems. The decreases will take effect Australia wide as of December 1st 2009 (see new recommended retail price details below).
George Saad, Director for Logitech ANZ commented: "Since its launch into Australia in late 2008, the Ultimate Ears consumer range of earphones has been a great success. At Logitech we are active in reaching the price points that will enable these high quality products to go to mass market, and we are happy to have achieved this in time for Christmas. Hopefully shoppers will be able to add something extra into their Christmas stocking this year!"
Ultimate Ears has also recently unveiled a free iPhone application to help you get the best performance out of your Ultimate Ears earphones. The application allows you to measure sound pressure and decibels levels and helps keep your ears in ultimate condition!
New recommended retail pricing details:
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives