The fastest DDR3 4GB kit in the world "Gingle DDR3 1800(P45)/ 2000(790i)"!!
(Taipei, Taiwan, Aug 20, 2008) － Gingle, the professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, today announces the newest DDR3 1800 4GB memory modules featuring 128Mbx8 DRAM IC.
Designed to fulfill the speed and performance requirements in meeting consumer demand for all-new DDR3 PC platform, Gingle DDR3 1800 memory module features high performance ( 1800MHz on P45/ 2000MHz on 790i* ), lower latency (8-8-8-24), and lower power consumption ( 1.84V~ 1.94V ). With its exceptional features, the Gingle DDR3 1800 4GB memory module has turned out to be the best choice to bring out the full potential of the next-generation platform.
Successfully overcome the limitation and reach a balance between capacity and speed, Gingle DDR3 1800MHz 4GB Kit run at 2000MHz on 790i motherboard with aggressive timings of 8-8-8-24. While other brands of DDR3 2000+ MHz memory modules only support 790i motherboard, the Gingle DDR3 memory module is the first and only one which can reach 1800MHz on P45 motherboard. It is worth mentioning that Gingle DDR3 1800 4GB Kit can run at high frequency both on 790i and P45 motherboard compared with other DDR3 CL9 memory modules or 2GB Kit. Comparing it to most 2133/ 2000/ 1800 memory modules on the market, Gingle DDR3 1800 4GB Kit can be not only operated at 1.94V with 2000MHz 8-8-8-24 on 790i series motherboard, and also can be operated at at 1.84V with 1800MHz 8-8-8-24, providing the best performance for most memory timing / voltage adjustable motherboard.
Gingle has been devoted to developing advanced applications on DDR3 1800 / DDR2 1066 memory modules, continuously providing customers an extreme user experience by offering high frequency and large density products.
Frequency: 1800MHz (P45)/ 2000MHz (790i)
Voltage: 1.84v +-0.1 (1800MHz), 1.94v+-0.1 (2000MHz)
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 1800MHz(P45)/ 2000MHz(790i) with the 204-pin design
8-layer PCB design
FBGA package and ASR design
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website http://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards