MAINGEAR SHIFT Employs World's Fastest Graphics Card
SHIFT Everyday Supercomputer now available with dual ATI Radeon HD 5970 in CrossFireX for over 10 Teraflops of computing power when enhanced with Redline technology
Union, New Jersey - November 18, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, is proud to announce the immediate availability of AMD's highly touted ATI Radeon HD 5970 graphics cards. The award winning Shift everyday supercomputer is now available with two ATI Radeon HD 5970 graphics cards employing Crossfire X configuration for a stunning 10 teraflops of screaming visual compute power when enhanced with MAINGEAR Redline technology.
"The MAINGEAR SHIFT was designed specifically to harness the incredible amount of GPU power that is on the horizon." said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "The ATI Radeon HD 5970 truly ushers in a new era of everyday supercomputing for the consumer. Besides having a total of 3200 stream processors each for an incredible gaming experience, with Windows 7 and DirectCompute, these cards can be used to accelerate everything from video editing and transcoding to advanced photo manipulation."
"The ATI Radeon HD 5970 is the world's fastest graphics card, and it's only fitting that it has a place of honor in the MAINGEAR SHIFT," said Matt Skynner, vice president and general manager, graphics products, AMD. "MAINGEAR is bringing everyday supercomputing to the consumer with the SHIFT, and we're proud to be a part of that with the world's first and fastest DirectX® 11 capable solutions."
MAINGEAR's SHIFT provides consumers with the ultimate high performance computing experience with an elegant, sophisticated design that is backed by the best support team in the world. For more information, visit
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free,
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league