MAINGEAR SHIFT Employs World's Fastest Graphics Card
SHIFT Everyday Supercomputer now available with dual ATI Radeon HD 5970 in CrossFireX for over 10 Teraflops of computing power when enhanced with Redline technology
Union, New Jersey - November 18, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, is proud to announce the immediate availability of AMD's highly touted ATI Radeon HD 5970 graphics cards. The award winning Shift everyday supercomputer is now available with two ATI Radeon HD 5970 graphics cards employing Crossfire X configuration for a stunning 10 teraflops of screaming visual compute power when enhanced with MAINGEAR Redline technology.
"The MAINGEAR SHIFT was designed specifically to harness the incredible amount of GPU power that is on the horizon." said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "The ATI Radeon HD 5970 truly ushers in a new era of everyday supercomputing for the consumer. Besides having a total of 3200 stream processors each for an incredible gaming experience, with Windows 7 and DirectCompute, these cards can be used to accelerate everything from video editing and transcoding to advanced photo manipulation."
"The ATI Radeon HD 5970 is the world's fastest graphics card, and it's only fitting that it has a place of honor in the MAINGEAR SHIFT," said Matt Skynner, vice president and general manager, graphics products, AMD. "MAINGEAR is bringing everyday supercomputing to the consumer with the SHIFT, and we're proud to be a part of that with the world's first and fastest DirectX® 11 capable solutions."
MAINGEAR's SHIFT provides consumers with the ultimate high performance computing experience with an elegant, sophisticated design that is backed by the best support team in the world. For more information, visit
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free,
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup