Logitech G27 Racing Wheel for PC and PS3 to be Available in Australia
Real Metal, Real Leather, Real Racing
SYDNEY -November 4th, 2009 - Logitech Australia today announced the local availability of the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel. Replacing and improving upon the venerable G25 Racing Wheel, the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel is designed to deliver the definitive sim racing experience for the PC and PLAYSTATION®3. With the G27, whether you're sliding sideways around a gravelly curve, or screaming through the streets of Monaco, the world's greatest circuits feel closer than ever.
The G27 features a powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism that smoothly and accurately delivers high-fidelity force effects to the hand-stitched leather wheel, so you can feel traction loss, weight shift, and the surface of the road. The helical gears deliver exceptionally quiet steering action, virtually eliminating noise and unwanted vibration. A six-speed gated shifter lets you choose exactly the right gear for the turn, while new RPM/shift indicator LEDs let you know just when to up- or down-shift. And the clutch pedal makes heel-and-toe downshifting possible, keeping your gear changes quick and your RPMs high all the way around the track.
Nick Angelucci, Logitech Australia's Product and Marketing Manager said; "In designing the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel we have improved upon the highly esteemed Logitech G25 with easy access to more programmable buttons on the wheel, better feeling from the shifter module and improved responsiveness from the force feedback transmission. It all adds up to making a wheel that delivers an unsurpassed racing experience, all from your own lounge room."
The Logitech G27 Racing Wheel is expected to be available in Australia from mid-November for a suggested retail price of $599.95(AUD) inc. GST. For more information about the Logitech G27 or Logitech visit http://www.logitech.com.
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes