A-DATA OStoGO Software Allows You to Install WindowsÂ® 7 via USB Flash Drive
Taipei, Taiwan - October 27, 2009 - A-DATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, today introduces a useful value-added software, OStoGO which is a tool to convert Windows 7 setup system to USB flash drive. Now, users can treat USB flash drive as a bootable key to install Windows 7 on your Netbook!
For PCs without optical drives such as Netbooks, UMPCs and MIDs, installing a new OS could be a time-consuming task. With A-DATA OStoGO software, users are capable of converting bootable DVD to USB flash drive and install OS themselves via bootable USB flash directly. Featuring user-friendly interface (UI) and one-click-conversion, OStoGO can easily solve your installation issues by three simple steps. First, insert your Windows 7 DVD(*1) into optical drive. Second, plug your A-DATA USB connector into a USB port. Thirdly, specify drive letter and click start. Then, the Windows 7 setup system is fully transferred into the USB flash drive(*2)! Now you can setup windows 7 at a blazing booting speed by A-DATA USB flash drive!
OStoGO software (beta) will be released out at the early November. It supports all A-DATA USB flash drive series, hard disk drive series and SSDs with USB connectors on it. Consumers who have been purchasing those products with capacity more than 4GB since July 2008 are free to download it. In addition to OStoGO, A-DATA also provides other free-download value-added software such as UFDtoGO, HDDtoGO and Norton Internet SecurityÂ™ 2009 (60-day trial). For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com/en/software_download.php.
*1 Users need to obtain a genuine license of Windows Vista/7 software, and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) from Microsoft.
*2 When the conversion completes, just set BIOS to USB HDD emulation mode to boot and then install OS as usual.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- Resident Evil 7's campaign takes 14-16 hours to beat
- Worms WMD is getting an update on December 7
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair