Scythe Announces New Entry-level Versions of Katana 3 CPU Cooler
Scythe Group is announcing two new entry-level versions of Katana 3 CPU Cooler. Both new models are offered at a lower price, and are equipped with dedicated mounting bracket and thermal grease. Katana 3 "Type A" (SCKTN-3000A) is compatible to AMD socket 754, 939, 940, AM2(+), AM3 whereas "Type I" (SCKTN-3000I) is compatible to Intel socket 775, 1156 and 1366.
Katana 3 TYPE A & I CPU Cooler is equipped with a genuine Scythe 92 mm fan which supports the PWM feature for flexible fan control by motherboard. Fan speed can be adjusted between 300 to 2,500 rpm which provides airflow of 12 to 95 m³/h respectively 6.7 to 55.55 CFM. By adopting the S.P.S. (Slant Pipe Structure), generated airflow is furthermore effectively used to cool various components such as RAM, Chipset as well as Voltage Regulators.
By adopting the Fast-Phase Structure, the additional fin structure on the Katana 3 TYPE A & I CPU Cooler base is used to improve the heat dissipation. Supplied clips allow users to mount Katana 3 CPU TYPE A & I CPU Cooler within a few minutes without removing the motherboard. Improved slide Push-Pin mounting brackets can be used for socket 775, 1156 as well as 1366 with just a single socket clip.
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar teases master race 4K screenshots of GTA V on the PC
- USGS busted hiding large 6.4-magnitude earthquake in Puerto Rico
- Virtual reality slowly beginning take over of video game industry
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop