Scythe Announces New Entry-level Versions of Katana 3 CPU Cooler
Scythe Group is announcing two new entry-level versions of Katana 3 CPU Cooler. Both new models are offered at a lower price, and are equipped with dedicated mounting bracket and thermal grease. Katana 3 "Type A" (SCKTN-3000A) is compatible to AMD socket 754, 939, 940, AM2(+), AM3 whereas "Type I" (SCKTN-3000I) is compatible to Intel socket 775, 1156 and 1366.
Katana 3 TYPE A & I CPU Cooler is equipped with a genuine Scythe 92 mm fan which supports the PWM feature for flexible fan control by motherboard. Fan speed can be adjusted between 300 to 2,500 rpm which provides airflow of 12 to 95 m³/h respectively 6.7 to 55.55 CFM. By adopting the S.P.S. (Slant Pipe Structure), generated airflow is furthermore effectively used to cool various components such as RAM, Chipset as well as Voltage Regulators.
By adopting the Fast-Phase Structure, the additional fin structure on the Katana 3 TYPE A & I CPU Cooler base is used to improve the heat dissipation. Supplied clips allow users to mount Katana 3 CPU TYPE A & I CPU Cooler within a few minutes without removing the motherboard. Improved slide Push-Pin mounting brackets can be used for socket 775, 1156 as well as 1366 with just a single socket clip.
Latest News Posts
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes