iSkin Launches the All-New iSkin nano Duo and iSkin Vibes to Powerfully Protect and Fashionably Enhance the iPod nano 5G
TORONTO, Canada - October 22, 2009 -- iSkin Inc. today launched two new great ways to protect and compliment the recently released iPod nano 5G: the sleek and sophisticated iSkin Duo and the elegantly fashionable iSkin Vibes.
The iSkin nano Duo for iPod nano brings together the perfect combination of impressive protection, cool style and sophisticated good looks. Providing all-around coverage with a shock absorbing silicone body guard and an ultra-clear ViSOR face shield, the iSkin Duo also delivers an impressive list of functional features including: a removable rotary belt clip, and a compact charging port cover.
The iSkin nano Duo comes in two color options designed to create a distinct, personalized look: Frost (clear) and Ninja (black). It is available at http://www.iSkin.com, Apple retail stores and other participating Authorized iSkin retailers worldwide for an MSRP of $29.99 (USD).
The iSkin Vibes for iPod nano is a soft and flexible crystal-clear protector etched in one of four designer patterns. This allows for the iPod nano's natural color to shine through, while creating an elegant, chic and fashionable makeover. Lightweight and slim-fitting, the iSkin Vibes arrives with an array of rich features including: a safety wrist-strap that keeps owners and their beloved iPod nano stylishly connected, an integrated hard screen protector that helps shield the glass screen from cracks and scratches, and compatibility with the lightweight iSkin DuoBand for iPod nano (5G) armband accessory, which is also released today and sold separately.
The iSkin Vibes comes in four pattern options designed to give the iPod nano a noticeably elegant touch of class: Croc, Enchanted, Ivy and Orbitz. It is available at http://www.iSkin.com, Apple retail stores and other participating Authorized iSkin retailers worldwide for an MSRP of $24.99 (USD).
About iSkin Inc.
iSkin, Inc. designs and delivers an inspired line of accessories, enhancements and solutions for the thriving Digital Lifestyle marketplace. Setting the standard for sexy, cool and sophisticated since 2002, iSkin gives its customers around the world an unmatched blend of design, technology, quality, fashion, selection and service. For additional information visit http://www.iSkin.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 390X should feature not just 4GB of HBM, but 8GB of HBM
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards