iSkin Launches the All-New iSkin nano Duo and iSkin Vibes to Powerfully Protect and Fashionably Enhance the iPod nano 5G
TORONTO, Canada - October 22, 2009 -- iSkin Inc. today launched two new great ways to protect and compliment the recently released iPod nano 5G: the sleek and sophisticated iSkin Duo and the elegantly fashionable iSkin Vibes.
The iSkin nano Duo for iPod nano brings together the perfect combination of impressive protection, cool style and sophisticated good looks. Providing all-around coverage with a shock absorbing silicone body guard and an ultra-clear ViSOR face shield, the iSkin Duo also delivers an impressive list of functional features including: a removable rotary belt clip, and a compact charging port cover.
The iSkin nano Duo comes in two color options designed to create a distinct, personalized look: Frost (clear) and Ninja (black). It is available at http://www.iSkin.com, Apple retail stores and other participating Authorized iSkin retailers worldwide for an MSRP of $29.99 (USD).
The iSkin Vibes for iPod nano is a soft and flexible crystal-clear protector etched in one of four designer patterns. This allows for the iPod nano's natural color to shine through, while creating an elegant, chic and fashionable makeover. Lightweight and slim-fitting, the iSkin Vibes arrives with an array of rich features including: a safety wrist-strap that keeps owners and their beloved iPod nano stylishly connected, an integrated hard screen protector that helps shield the glass screen from cracks and scratches, and compatibility with the lightweight iSkin DuoBand for iPod nano (5G) armband accessory, which is also released today and sold separately.
The iSkin Vibes comes in four pattern options designed to give the iPod nano a noticeably elegant touch of class: Croc, Enchanted, Ivy and Orbitz. It is available at http://www.iSkin.com, Apple retail stores and other participating Authorized iSkin retailers worldwide for an MSRP of $24.99 (USD).
About iSkin Inc.
iSkin, Inc. designs and delivers an inspired line of accessories, enhancements and solutions for the thriving Digital Lifestyle marketplace. Setting the standard for sexy, cool and sophisticated since 2002, iSkin gives its customers around the world an unmatched blend of design, technology, quality, fashion, selection and service. For additional information visit http://www.iSkin.com.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition