All-new MSI Notebook Models with Windows 7 Released
The MSI GT640, GT740, and CR610 models are being shipped with Windows 7 pre-installed and comprehensive software & hardware upgrades so you can be the first to experience the excitement of this latest operating system.
MSI's entire range of notebook computers, over 78 products, have received Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) Windows 7 X86 and X64 certification
[Taipei]World-class IT manufacturer MSI, a consumer-focused company, is devoted to making products of the highest quality with the most innovative technologies. MSI is the first manufacturer to offer Windows 7 pre-installed in its all-new G Series GT640 and GT740 gaming notebook models. Using the latest Intel Core i7 quad core processor and upgraded hardware & software packages allows consumers to immediately appreciate the robust functionality, efficiency, appearance, and user-friendly interface of the new operating system.
MSI is the first to release pre-installed Windows 7 in its new models. With newly evolved hardware and software, consumers have a chance to be the first to appreciate the advantages of the Windows 7 operating system.
Not only do the GT740, GT640 and the Classic Series model CR610 come pre-installed with Windows 7, MSI has preemptively had its entire range of notebook computers undergo WHQL testing in order to receive Windows 7 X86 and X64 compatibility certification. These certifications guarantee 100% stability and ensure consumers can safely upgrade to the newest Window's OS.
MSI's WHQL Windows 7 certified notebooks include many red-hot features, including the ultra-light, beautifully curved-arch designed X-Slim series and the brilliant Wind12 U Series 12" models. Both rely on an ultra-thin, power-saving hardware platform architecture, teamed with the new Windows 7 user interface, to create an entirely new user experience. Additionally, the MSI Classic Series notebooks, with comprehensive I/O ports and outfitted with high performance software, offer the highest performance/price ratio currently on the market.
MSI also supports the Microsoft Windows 7 upgrade program and has established a dedicated Windows 7 section on its official web site to assist Vista users with operating system upgrades. Detailed information can be found by at: http://www.msi.com/html/popup/win7/home.html.
About MSI NOTEBOOK
MSI Notebook's goal is to become the most trusted name in laptop computers. We stand by our principles of breakthroughs in design, the pursuit of excellence, and technological innovation as we have continued to raise the bar for ourselves and have accomplished a great deal of pioneering work in the industry. If you need more product information, please visit http://www.msi.com
Latest News Posts
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- 'Warcraft' movie set for a delay
- Cybersecurity market receiving strong boost from increasing VC funds
- JAXA space agency wants to head to the moon in 2018
- The Smart Lightbulb You Control Through Your Phone, Now 32% Off
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic 2100mAh Battery Pack Review
- PC case models with slideout motherboard trays?
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X