MSI releases N260GTX-T2D896 Batman: Arkham Asylum Edition Harley Quinn-branded graphics card
Including a Harley Quinn image on the card and Batman: Arkham Asylum game bundle
[Taipei - Taiwan] The world leading graphics card and mainboard brand-manufacturer, MSI, today proudly releases N260GTX-T2D896 Batman: Arkham Asylum Edition graphics card featuring Harley Quinn which adopts the high-end NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 GPU and 896MB 448bit GDDR3 high-performance memory. With Military Class Concept Components such as SSC (Solid State Chokes) and all solid CAPs, MSI's Limited Edition board ensures extreme stability and outstanding performance.
N260GTX-T2D896 Batman: Arkham Asylum Edition will be limited to 1600pcs and only be available in Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Australia and some of the SEA countries. MSI is exclusively-licensed to sell graphics cards with a Harley Quinn image on the card and a full-version game bundle of Batman: Arkham Asylum. Any customer who purchases the bundle can download the game from nZone for free and enjoy the brand new experience brought by NVIDIA PhysX technology.
Experience the amazing NVIDIA PhysX technology, with this full-version game bundle
In MSI N260GTX-T2D896 Batman: Arkham Asylum Edition's exclusive game bundle, BATMAN finds himself trapped inside the confines of Gotham's psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane, ARKHAM ASYLUM. THE JOKER has set a trap for the DARK KNIGHT and has conspired HARLEY QUINN and the deranged inmates to eliminate Batman once and for all. Adding to the authenticity of the game are veteran animated Batman voice talents Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy, who reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.
PhysX technology provides an even deeper level of engagement for players of Batman: Arkham Asylum by utilizing the processing power of the NVIDIA GPU to render stunning in-game physics objects in the environment that not only add to the overall look of the game but create an immersive and believable world.
With PhysX technology enabled, players can explore darkened corridors packed with volumetric fog which reacts to Batman's movement and cobwebs which tear with his passing. Combat becomes a maelstrom of motion as office papers are thrown into the air alongside soda cans and litter as Batman lands each punch upon The Joker's henchmen. Throughout the game, the decaying gothic architecture is realized to an incredible detail with wall tiles chipping and breaking, stone pillars crumbling upon impact, and particles from breaking glass and debris shattering and falling down around Batman's feet.
In addition to PhysX, Batman: Arkham Asylum supports NVIDIA 3D Vision technology. Playing Batman: Arkham Asylum with PhysX is an amazing experience, and playing it in 3DVision puts the game on another level.
Military Class Concept Components - SSC (Solid State Choke) and All Solid CAPs
MSI N260GTX-T2D896 Batman: Arkham Asylum Edition adopts form-in-one SSC (solid state choke) and All Solid CAPs (solid capacitors). The former effectively reduces buzz noise under heavy loading and can increase the maximum current value up to 30% compared to traditional choke. Therefore, SSC can provide more stable current when under extreme overclocking operation. The Solid CAP has a longer lifespan than a liquid one. Under the high frequency and high temperature operating environment, Solid CAP provides even more stable power supply. To ensure the best quality, MSI N260GTX-T2D896 Batman: Arkham Asylum Edition adopts SSC and all Solid CAPs.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4