Cooler Master Storm Sniper Goes Black
Developed in cooperation with the very best eSports professionals, the CM Storm Sniper offers an unprecedented focus on the unique needs of gamers, and comes packed with innovative solutions for the gamer lifestyle. Now, the Sniper returns fully loaded with Storm Tactics to provide more strength, security and control than ever before.
Launched in late 2008, the original CM Storm Sniper chassis quickly received worldwide acclaim from the global technology and gaming press. While the Sniper has been enjoying rave reviews around the world bringing in over 60 awards from the media, the CM Storm Labs have been working full steam on improving the Sniper even further.
The new and improved Sniper Black Edition includes all the features and functionality of the original Sniper, and raises the bar by including an all-black interior coating, full 2.5" SSD support and three huge Storm Force 200mm 142CFM fans! Coupled with the features that gamers have learned to love, such as reinforced carrying handles, fan and light controls, and the patented StormGuard security solution, the Sniper Black Edition is better than ever.
The new Sniper Black Edition is immediately available in retail and online channels. The Sniper Black Edition is available in three different versions: Mesh, Window and AMD Dragon Platform Edition in selected markets.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4