CorsairÂ® Announces Updated Flash VoyagerÂ® GT Family
- New high-speed USB Flash Drives in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacity -
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 13, 2009 - CorsairÂ®, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced a revamped Flash Voyager GT product lineup. The new product suite includes USB flash drives, with capacities of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB, packaged in the Flash Voyager's trademarked ruggedized rubber housing with signature red "GT" highlights.
"Users of high capacity flash drives need fast transfer speeds, as they are typically moving large amounts of data," said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing at Corsair. "The Voyager GT combines a highly efficient controller with high density MLC flash to provide excellent bandwidth at a very attractive price."
The new 16GB Flash Voyager GT also utilizes Corsair's proprietary water- and shock-resistant, all-rubber casing so that users can be confident that their data is secure and protected from damage. Independent reviews of Flash Voyager products have demonstrated their ruggedness, durability, and reliability. Flash Voyager drives have been laundered, baked, frozen, boiled, dropped, and even run over by a SUV! After all the punishment they received, the drives continued to work.
The 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB Flash Voyager GTs are available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. All Corsair flash products are backed by a 10-year Limited Warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress is also available.
More information about the Corsair Flash Voyager GT can be found at corsair.com/products/voyager.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including DominatorÂ™ memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash VoyagerÂ® and Flash SurvivorÂ™ USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology