Corsair® Announces Updated Flash Voyager® GT Family
- New high-speed USB Flash Drives in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacity -
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 13, 2009 - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced a revamped Flash Voyager GT product lineup. The new product suite includes USB flash drives, with capacities of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB, packaged in the Flash Voyager's trademarked ruggedized rubber housing with signature red "GT" highlights.
"Users of high capacity flash drives need fast transfer speeds, as they are typically moving large amounts of data," said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing at Corsair. "The Voyager GT combines a highly efficient controller with high density MLC flash to provide excellent bandwidth at a very attractive price."
The new 16GB Flash Voyager GT also utilizes Corsair's proprietary water- and shock-resistant, all-rubber casing so that users can be confident that their data is secure and protected from damage. Independent reviews of Flash Voyager products have demonstrated their ruggedness, durability, and reliability. Flash Voyager drives have been laundered, baked, frozen, boiled, dropped, and even run over by a SUV! After all the punishment they received, the drives continued to work.
The 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB Flash Voyager GTs are available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. All Corsair flash products are backed by a 10-year Limited Warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress is also available.
More information about the Corsair Flash Voyager GT can be found at corsair.com/products/voyager.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- Left 4 Dead, Evolve devs working on a new unannounced IP
- Enter to Win a $1,000 NewEgg Gift Card
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience