Cyberlink PowerDVD Update Benefits X-Fi HomeTheater HD Users
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech (www.auzentech.com) is please to pass along notification that Cyberlink Corp (www.cyberlink.com) has updated its PowerDVD application to address two bugs that affected users of the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card.
The following improvements will be made to your PowerDVD software with this update from Cyberlink:
1. PowerDVD will now keep the HDMI output mode as pass-through mode.
2. PowerDVD will no longer display the wrong bit rate information in the OSD while in Hi-Def, Non-Decoded pass-through mode.
The Sept 22, 2009 update will upgrade your PowerDVD 9 Ultra software to to PowerDVD 9 Ultra build 2115. If your licensed copy of the latest PowerDVD does not update itself, download the update manually from the Cyberlink.com Downloads section.
Additional notifications about Cyberlink PowerDVD updates will be released on the PowerDVD page on the Auzentech site. To stay informed with future Auzentech notifications, monitor the pages listed below.
PowerDVD Page at Auzentech.com
Auzentech Open Letters web page
Auzentech News Feeds, especially Email Notifications for the X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card
The Team at Auzentech
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- The insanely good looking Need for Speed will be playable at Gamescom
- Microsoft's 'flagship' store in NYC opens its doors in the fall
- MSI teases its Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition motherboard
- Mafia 3 confirmed, will be shown off during Gamescom next week
- Windows 10 launch has Microsoft securing 40Tbps of bandwidth
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices