Cyberlink PowerDVD Update Benefits X-Fi HomeTheater HD Users
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech (www.auzentech.com) is please to pass along notification that Cyberlink Corp (www.cyberlink.com) has updated its PowerDVD application to address two bugs that affected users of the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card.
The following improvements will be made to your PowerDVD software with this update from Cyberlink:
1. PowerDVD will now keep the HDMI output mode as pass-through mode.
2. PowerDVD will no longer display the wrong bit rate information in the OSD while in Hi-Def, Non-Decoded pass-through mode.
The Sept 22, 2009 update will upgrade your PowerDVD 9 Ultra software to to PowerDVD 9 Ultra build 2115. If your licensed copy of the latest PowerDVD does not update itself, download the update manually from the Cyberlink.com Downloads section.
Additional notifications about Cyberlink PowerDVD updates will be released on the PowerDVD page on the Auzentech site. To stay informed with future Auzentech notifications, monitor the pages listed below.
PowerDVD Page at Auzentech.com
Auzentech Open Letters web page
Auzentech News Feeds, especially Email Notifications for the X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card
The Team at Auzentech
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook