Cyberlink PowerDVD Update Benefits X-Fi HomeTheater HD Users
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech (www.auzentech.com) is please to pass along notification that Cyberlink Corp (www.cyberlink.com) has updated its PowerDVD application to address two bugs that affected users of the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card.
The following improvements will be made to your PowerDVD software with this update from Cyberlink:
1. PowerDVD will now keep the HDMI output mode as pass-through mode.
2. PowerDVD will no longer display the wrong bit rate information in the OSD while in Hi-Def, Non-Decoded pass-through mode.
The Sept 22, 2009 update will upgrade your PowerDVD 9 Ultra software to to PowerDVD 9 Ultra build 2115. If your licensed copy of the latest PowerDVD does not update itself, download the update manually from the Cyberlink.com Downloads section.
Additional notifications about Cyberlink PowerDVD updates will be released on the PowerDVD page on the Auzentech site. To stay informed with future Auzentech notifications, monitor the pages listed below.
PowerDVD Page at Auzentech.com
Auzentech Open Letters web page
Auzentech News Feeds, especially Email Notifications for the X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card
The Team at Auzentech
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes