A-DATA® XPG SERIES DDR3 DRAM MODULES FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH ASUS® P7P55D SERIES MOTHERBOARDS
Taipei, Taiwan - September 22nd, 2009 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today announces that its XPG series DDR3 DRAM modules are fully compatible with ASUS® P7P55D series and ROG Maximus III series motherboards. Once again, A-DATA has established an undisputed industry-leading position.
Moreover, in order to present the leading position and technology alliances between two major players in the IT industry, A-DATA and ASUS have demonstrated together their latest products for Intel® P55 platform at ASUS P55 Technical Seminar. During this event A-DATA showcased its XPG series DDR3 DRAM modules including the Plus Series DDR3-2200+ 4GB dual channel kit, which adopts 2oz copper PCB (printed circuit board), while ASUS presented the P7P55D series and ROG Maximus III series motherboards.
A-DATA XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200+ v2.0 with ASUS ROG Maximus III motherboards
"Satisfying various PC users' needs is always our mission. A-DATA continues to provide multitude choices of DRAM module to the market with industry-leading technology," said Action Chen, Deputy Project Manager of A-DATA XPG business unit. "Our industry-leading XPG series DDR3 DRAM modules are ready to bring the gamers, professionals, and overclockers to the next era of PC performance with ASUS P7P55D series and ROG Maximus III series motherboards."
"Adopting the Intel P55 chipset and Xtreme Design, ASUS P7P55D and ROG Maximus III Series motherboards enable various PC users to meet their desire on performance," said Joe Hsieh, General Manager of ASUS Motherboard Business Unit. "With the fully compatible XPG series DDR3 DRAM modules, the performance and stability of the motherboard can be optimized to the next level."
A-DATA XPG series DDR3 DRAM modules for Intel P55 platform includes:
XPG Gaming Series DRAM module - Offers gaming-class stability for daily gaming and computing with multitude choices ranging up to DDR3-2200 MHz.
XPG Plus Series DRAM module - Designed to offer the PC enthusiasts, professionals, and overclockers to experience the advanced performance. Adopting the superior cooling design to improve the performance and greater stability, this series offers various speeds up to DDR3-2200 MHz.
XPG Xtreme Series DRAM module - Offering up to DDR3-2133 MHz extreme speed and engineered with heavy aluminum heatspreaders these modules squeeze out the hidden power in your computer at its highest stability with enhanced cooling solution.
A-DATA XPG series DDR3 DRAM modules for Intel P55 platform are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information about A-DATA XPG series DRAM modules can be found on the XPG website at http://oc.adata.com.tw
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, offers complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products have been globally recognized by winning major design awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA Technology, you can visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015