MSI US Launches WIND TOP AE2010 20-inch All-in-One Desktop
New touch-enabled MSI All-in-one PC features an upgraded processor, 20-inch widescreen and powerful graphic performance
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - August 26, 2009 - MSI, a world-wide leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, is excited to announce the next-generation all-in-one desktop PC, the Wind Top AE2010. The AE2010 is upgraded with an AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core processor for increased computing power and features an efficient touch-enabled All-in-One PC with a crystal clear 20-inch widescreen. The improved performance and beautiful form factor combined with EPA ENERGY STAR Version 5.0 efficiency rating provides users with a PC powerful enough for everyday computing and aesthetically pleasing enough to have as a design centerpiece.
The new AE2010 also includes a VGA input and output allowing the user to utilize the All-in-One PC as a monitor or transfer video data to another television or computer screen. Additionally, graphics capabilities have been improved via the onboard ATI Radeon 3200 graphics card with DDR3 128MB VRAM. Users will now experience brighter colors, sharper contract and significantly improved picture clarity. Lastly, design functionality has been improved with the addition of a VESA standard wall mount. Whether you choose to set on a countertop or mount on the wall, the AE2010 is poised to change in-home computing.
The MSI Wind Top AE2010 features touch-enabled applications, wireless connectivity, SuperMulti DVD Rewriter and a built-in webcam and microphone for maximum personal computing. Whether you are sharing and editing photos, videoconferencing, browsing the web or completing school or work products, the AE2010 provides the tools to get the job done efficiently and in style. Starting at $649.99, the AE2010 offers a tremendous value proposition for any computing scenario.
The AE2010 also features a 320 GB hard drive, 6 USB ports, 4-1 card reader and a color-matched multimedia keyboard and mouse. The ultra-silent, state-of-the-art cooling system eliminates traditional cooling fan noises and keeps the noise level no more than 26 decibels. As with all MSI All-in-One PCs, the AE2010 is engineered to consume up to 75% less energy then traditional desktop PCs.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. MSI has continued to uphold a business philosophy that stresses "Award-winning product quality and outstanding customer service." MSI specializes in the design and manufacture of Mainboards, Graphics cards, Desktop PCs, All-in-one PCs, and Notebook PCs. To learn more about MSI's complete product lines, please visit: http://us.msi.com
Latest News Posts
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015