The CFast Memory Card is the new and improved combination of CF and ATA Serial Transport (AST), it contains a SATA controller and flash memory in a CompactFlash-sized package with a 7+17 pin connector consisting of 7-pin signal and 17-pin power and control connector. Within a maximum speed of SATA II 3.0 Gbps, allows a lot more application to be applied to.
Before any Camera manufacturers has announced any CFast supported models, PhotoFast has been adopted CFast into G-Monster Quad Drive, a combination of 4x CFast inside. A variable of 1x/2x/4x can be swapped by user. Like what IBM X series users has been converting CompactFlash cards into IDE drives. We do like wise, offering variability where storage medias can be used on.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/index.html
PhotoFast G-Monster CFast Gen1 - unveiled new technology to be used on high end Cameras.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Sony still planning more 'Ghostbusters' films
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter