The CFast Memory Card is the new and improved combination of CF and ATA Serial Transport (AST), it contains a SATA controller and flash memory in a CompactFlash-sized package with a 7+17 pin connector consisting of 7-pin signal and 17-pin power and control connector. Within a maximum speed of SATA II 3.0 Gbps, allows a lot more application to be applied to.
Before any Camera manufacturers has announced any CFast supported models, PhotoFast has been adopted CFast into G-Monster Quad Drive, a combination of 4x CFast inside. A variable of 1x/2x/4x can be swapped by user. Like what IBM X series users has been converting CompactFlash cards into IDE drives. We do like wise, offering variability where storage medias can be used on.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/index.html
PhotoFast G-Monster CFast Gen1 - unveiled new technology to be used on high end Cameras.
Latest News Posts
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD