The CFast Memory Card is the new and improved combination of CF and ATA Serial Transport (AST), it contains a SATA controller and flash memory in a CompactFlash-sized package with a 7+17 pin connector consisting of 7-pin signal and 17-pin power and control connector. Within a maximum speed of SATA II 3.0 Gbps, allows a lot more application to be applied to.
Before any Camera manufacturers has announced any CFast supported models, PhotoFast has been adopted CFast into G-Monster Quad Drive, a combination of 4x CFast inside. A variable of 1x/2x/4x can be swapped by user. Like what IBM X series users has been converting CompactFlash cards into IDE drives. We do like wise, offering variability where storage medias can be used on.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/index.html
PhotoFast G-Monster CFast Gen1 - unveiled new technology to be used on high end Cameras.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller