The CFast Memory Card is the new and improved combination of CF and ATA Serial Transport (AST), it contains a SATA controller and flash memory in a CompactFlash-sized package with a 7+17 pin connector consisting of 7-pin signal and 17-pin power and control connector. Within a maximum speed of SATA II 3.0 Gbps, allows a lot more application to be applied to.
Before any Camera manufacturers has announced any CFast supported models, PhotoFast has been adopted CFast into G-Monster Quad Drive, a combination of 4x CFast inside. A variable of 1x/2x/4x can be swapped by user. Like what IBM X series users has been converting CompactFlash cards into IDE drives. We do like wise, offering variability where storage medias can be used on.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/index.html
PhotoFast G-Monster CFast Gen1 - unveiled new technology to be used on high end Cameras.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015