The CFast Memory Card is the new and improved combination of CF and ATA Serial Transport (AST), it contains a SATA controller and flash memory in a CompactFlash-sized package with a 7+17 pin connector consisting of 7-pin signal and 17-pin power and control connector. Within a maximum speed of SATA II 3.0 Gbps, allows a lot more application to be applied to.
Before any Camera manufacturers has announced any CFast supported models, PhotoFast has been adopted CFast into G-Monster Quad Drive, a combination of 4x CFast inside. A variable of 1x/2x/4x can be swapped by user. Like what IBM X series users has been converting CompactFlash cards into IDE drives. We do like wise, offering variability where storage medias can be used on.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/index.html
PhotoFast G-Monster CFast Gen1 - unveiled new technology to be used on high end Cameras.
Latest News Posts
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes