SilverStone announces new HTPC chassis designed for video and movie enthusiasts : Grandia GD03
There is exciting news for home theater enthusiasts that are looking for an infinitely expandable media server!
SilverStone is proud to announce the impending availability of the new Grandia GD03 chassis. A chassis designed for massive storage capability with a total available space of up to ?seven? hard drives. SilverStone engineers were able to achieve this new storage capacity while still keeping the dimensions of a standard ATX sized HTPC chassis the same as previously released models. If storage space starts to run out, the user can easily replace two of the hard drives via the hot-swappable drive trays. The GD03 makes it easy to always increase capacity for large media content such as home videos or movies!
Overview of the features:
- Dual hot-swappable hard drive racks and a fixed cage capable of holding five hard drives enables installation of seven hard drives.
- Dual 5.25? drive bays for up to two Blu-ray or DVD drives.
- Optimized for cooling performance and quietness with two rear 80mm exhaust fans and dual 80mm fan bracket.
For information and detailed specification, please visit Grandia GD03 product page at SilverStone's official website:
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- Nintendo expected to double current fiscal year profits
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller