Award-Winning endorse GALAXY success in APAC
GALAXY, well known for its highly customized video card products based on NVIDIA technology, has recently won several major accolades for its graphics cards in the highly competitive APAC region.
In China, GALAXY has just been received the Best Achievement Award in APAC region by NVIDIA. To be acknowledged as the award winning VGA supplier in China, against such a wide range of competition is recognition and endorsement of GALAXY's attention to quality and innovation.
At the same time, GALAXY has received e-zone (Hong Kong No.1 IT Magazine) Magazine's e-brand Award 09 which is given to the best graphics card in the Hong Kong market, where both the Editors and the public vote for the best product.
Also in Hong Kong, PC3 Magazine has awarded GALAXY its Supreme Brand status. It is obvious that GALAXY brand have strong influence to the users in the Hong Kong market.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytechus.com
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes