Award-Winning endorse GALAXY success in APAC
GALAXY, well known for its highly customized video card products based on NVIDIA technology, has recently won several major accolades for its graphics cards in the highly competitive APAC region.
In China, GALAXY has just been received the Best Achievement Award in APAC region by NVIDIA. To be acknowledged as the award winning VGA supplier in China, against such a wide range of competition is recognition and endorsement of GALAXY's attention to quality and innovation.
At the same time, GALAXY has received e-zone (Hong Kong No.1 IT Magazine) Magazine's e-brand Award 09 which is given to the best graphics card in the Hong Kong market, where both the Editors and the public vote for the best product.
Also in Hong Kong, PC3 Magazine has awarded GALAXY its Supreme Brand status. It is obvious that GALAXY brand have strong influence to the users in the Hong Kong market.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytechus.com
Latest News Posts
- Xbox and Windows are merging under Microsoft's Project Helix strategy
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition