Award-Winning endorse GALAXY success in APAC
GALAXY, well known for its highly customized video card products based on NVIDIA technology, has recently won several major accolades for its graphics cards in the highly competitive APAC region.
In China, GALAXY has just been received the Best Achievement Award in APAC region by NVIDIA. To be acknowledged as the award winning VGA supplier in China, against such a wide range of competition is recognition and endorsement of GALAXY's attention to quality and innovation.
At the same time, GALAXY has received e-zone (Hong Kong No.1 IT Magazine) Magazine's e-brand Award 09 which is given to the best graphics card in the Hong Kong market, where both the Editors and the public vote for the best product.
Also in Hong Kong, PC3 Magazine has awarded GALAXY its Supreme Brand status. It is obvious that GALAXY brand have strong influence to the users in the Hong Kong market.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytechus.com
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99