Award-Winning endorse GALAXY success in APAC
GALAXY, well known for its highly customized video card products based on NVIDIA technology, has recently won several major accolades for its graphics cards in the highly competitive APAC region.
In China, GALAXY has just been received the Best Achievement Award in APAC region by NVIDIA. To be acknowledged as the award winning VGA supplier in China, against such a wide range of competition is recognition and endorsement of GALAXY's attention to quality and innovation.
At the same time, GALAXY has received e-zone (Hong Kong No.1 IT Magazine) Magazine's e-brand Award 09 which is given to the best graphics card in the Hong Kong market, where both the Editors and the public vote for the best product.
Also in Hong Kong, PC3 Magazine has awarded GALAXY its Supreme Brand status. It is obvious that GALAXY brand have strong influence to the users in the Hong Kong market.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytechus.com
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi