Congratulations! ECS Takes the Lead as Worldwide Number One in Passing Intel® vPro with AMT 5.0 Certification
Taipei, Taiwan, 7th August, 2008 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, PC system, and notebook manufacturer, released the first Intel® vPro with AMT 5.0 certification motherboard in industry - Q45T-AM, verified by Intel® and is recommended as a reliable motherboard manufacturer for business optimized computing.
ECS Q45T-AM is the first motherboard passed the Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) 5.0 in industry. Also, AMT 5.0 technology is the latest and pre-requisite technology for Intel® vPro platform. With the technology, diagnoses and repairs can be undertaken down the wire, meaning huge savings for companies no matter they are large or small. Furthermore, by way of "System Defense" function on the chipset's embedded processor can be programmed to control the network access granted to an infected PC and be triggered by the PC's anti-virus program if a particular threat was diagnosed.
Earning the certification from Intel® means the Q45T-AM board worth being strongly recommended for enterprises on offering an extreme security environment and gets a huge saving. The testing procedures mainly include hardware and software aspects. The hardware aspect is to test processor, chipset, network adapter and etc to ensure system is stable. As to the software aspect, the verification tool utilizes specific functions to test BIOS, Security Status and AMT Functionality to make sure vPro functions are well in operation system. After a succession of testing procedures, customers can feel relieved to build business computers with ECS Q45T-AM motherboard.
It is noticeable that ECS motherboard has its high quality and the fine reputation. For more information on the new ECS Q45T-AM motherboard, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, graphics cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with branch operations in North America, Europe, China, Korea, Japan, Brazil and Russia, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China and Mexico. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition