Congratulations! ECS Takes the Lead as Worldwide Number One in Passing Intel® vPro with AMT 5.0 Certification
Taipei, Taiwan, 7th August, 2008 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, PC system, and notebook manufacturer, released the first Intel® vPro with AMT 5.0 certification motherboard in industry - Q45T-AM, verified by Intel® and is recommended as a reliable motherboard manufacturer for business optimized computing.
ECS Q45T-AM is the first motherboard passed the Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) 5.0 in industry. Also, AMT 5.0 technology is the latest and pre-requisite technology for Intel® vPro platform. With the technology, diagnoses and repairs can be undertaken down the wire, meaning huge savings for companies no matter they are large or small. Furthermore, by way of "System Defense" function on the chipset's embedded processor can be programmed to control the network access granted to an infected PC and be triggered by the PC's anti-virus program if a particular threat was diagnosed.
Earning the certification from Intel® means the Q45T-AM board worth being strongly recommended for enterprises on offering an extreme security environment and gets a huge saving. The testing procedures mainly include hardware and software aspects. The hardware aspect is to test processor, chipset, network adapter and etc to ensure system is stable. As to the software aspect, the verification tool utilizes specific functions to test BIOS, Security Status and AMT Functionality to make sure vPro functions are well in operation system. After a succession of testing procedures, customers can feel relieved to build business computers with ECS Q45T-AM motherboard.
It is noticeable that ECS motherboard has its high quality and the fine reputation. For more information on the new ECS Q45T-AM motherboard, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, graphics cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with branch operations in North America, Europe, China, Korea, Japan, Brazil and Russia, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China and Mexico. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience