8% performance boosts! GALAXY GTX260+ in gaming
GALAXY Microsystems, one of AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics products, well known for its highly customized video cards. Today, we are happy to know its another custom GTX260+ Overclocked Edition which core/shader/memory clock overclocked to 625/1350/1000MHz compare with the reference clock of 576/1242/999 MHz.
Generally, we tends to think all games should be played at the best image quality possible with fluently gameplay so that means a game's frames per second (FPS) is doing at least 30 FPS or above under the resolution of 1920~1200 or 1920~1080. if it is so, a High-end graphics card is a good choice. Through GALAXY internal testing, GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ OC Edition is just the job and over more than 30 FPS even under the resolution of 1920~1200 in the sCRYSISt! Its the memory of 896MB is also no doubt more suitable to play games under the high-resolution. Furthermore, it can play 1080P HD movies fluently too due to H.264 HD decoding featured.
The card also has dual-BIOS, smart fan on it which mean it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, monitor and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXYfs array of graphics cards, visit http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now