8% performance boosts! GALAXY GTX260+ in gaming
GALAXY Microsystems, one of AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics products, well known for its highly customized video cards. Today, we are happy to know its another custom GTX260+ Overclocked Edition which core/shader/memory clock overclocked to 625/1350/1000MHz compare with the reference clock of 576/1242/999 MHz.
Generally, we tends to think all games should be played at the best image quality possible with fluently gameplay so that means a game's frames per second (FPS) is doing at least 30 FPS or above under the resolution of 1920~1200 or 1920~1080. if it is so, a High-end graphics card is a good choice. Through GALAXY internal testing, GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ OC Edition is just the job and over more than 30 FPS even under the resolution of 1920~1200 in the sCRYSISt! Its the memory of 896MB is also no doubt more suitable to play games under the high-resolution. Furthermore, it can play 1080P HD movies fluently too due to H.264 HD decoding featured.
The card also has dual-BIOS, smart fan on it which mean it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, monitor and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXYfs array of graphics cards, visit http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available