8% performance boosts! GALAXY GTX260+ in gaming
GALAXY Microsystems, one of AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics products, well known for its highly customized video cards. Today, we are happy to know its another custom GTX260+ Overclocked Edition which core/shader/memory clock overclocked to 625/1350/1000MHz compare with the reference clock of 576/1242/999 MHz.
Generally, we tends to think all games should be played at the best image quality possible with fluently gameplay so that means a game's frames per second (FPS) is doing at least 30 FPS or above under the resolution of 1920~1200 or 1920~1080. if it is so, a High-end graphics card is a good choice. Through GALAXY internal testing, GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ OC Edition is just the job and over more than 30 FPS even under the resolution of 1920~1200 in the sCRYSISt! Its the memory of 896MB is also no doubt more suitable to play games under the high-resolution. Furthermore, it can play 1080P HD movies fluently too due to H.264 HD decoding featured.
The card also has dual-BIOS, smart fan on it which mean it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, monitor and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXYfs array of graphics cards, visit http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fake Apple factory busted in China, with 9 arrested so far
- Intel's new 3D XPoint flash memory is 1,000 times faster than NAND
- Who needs house keys? Use a hands-free fob instead!
- Argument rages over encryption and how much access government gets
- 4 Gadget Repairs You Can Make Yourself With this iFixIt Bundle
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets