NEC Display Solutions Launches Environmentally-Friendly 22-Inch Desktop Packed with Green Features Widescreen Display Lowers Total Cost of Ownership, Saves Energy
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading stand-alone provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors, today announced the 22-inch MultiSync® E222W, an eco-friendly monitor with numerous features designed to lower total cost of ownership.
The MultiSync E222W offers an ErgoDesign® adjustable stand with 4-way ergonomic design, including 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot, adding flexibility and comfort for any user. The display's ECO Mode reduces power consumption and heat generation, while its Intelligent Power Management (IPM) and off timer help conserve energy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by switching to a low-power state or automatically powering down when the monitor is on, but not in use. Users have the ability to track their carbon footprint savings with the display's carbon footprint meter, a unique tool that calculates the reduction of green gas emissions. The combination of these green technologies extends the life of the MultiSync E222W and raises the standard for green LCD displays.
"The MultiSync E Series provides an enhanced environment for business users by reducing the amount of hazardous emissions and creating a higher level of productivity," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "The MultiSync E222W is an incredibly eco-friendly and energy-efficient display, as it utilizes 50% less power and contains half the amount of mercury compared to traditional LCD monitors. This display is registered as Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT Silver and includes features that enable our customers to extend their displays' lifecycle and save money in the long run, which is vital given the current economic situation."
The widescreen MultiSync E222W includes the following features:
1680 x 1050 native resolution in 16:10 aspect ratio
250 cd/m² brightness
Rapid Response time of 5ms
4-way ergonomic stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT Silver compliant
Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
50% less power consumption and mercury content
5-setting Dynamic Video Mode (standard, text, movie, game, photo)
Multi-directional OSD NaViKey
HDCP and Windows Vista Premium-certified
NaViSet Administrator software for centralized control
Recycled packaging materials
The MultiSync E222W comes with a 3-year parts and labor limited warranty and will be available for July 2009 shipment at an estimated street price of $269.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD displays, professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, professional, education, medical and digital signage. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America, consumers can call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the Web site at http://www.necdisplay.com.
Latest News Posts
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft now has over 30 million players
- Consumers aren't sure if they should trust mobile payments just yet
- Intel's upcoming Core i7-6700K will replace the flagship i7-4790K
- Garena aquires Heroes of Newerth from S2 Games as Frostburn Studios
- Killzone: Shadow Fall lawsuit over 1080p marketing dismissed in court
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Tomorrow, the Bungie team will continue to roll out information for the upcoming Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves