NEC Display Solutions Launches Environmentally-Friendly 22-Inch Desktop Packed with Green Features Widescreen Display Lowers Total Cost of Ownership, Saves Energy
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading stand-alone provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors, today announced the 22-inch MultiSync® E222W, an eco-friendly monitor with numerous features designed to lower total cost of ownership.
The MultiSync E222W offers an ErgoDesign® adjustable stand with 4-way ergonomic design, including 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot, adding flexibility and comfort for any user. The display's ECO Mode reduces power consumption and heat generation, while its Intelligent Power Management (IPM) and off timer help conserve energy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by switching to a low-power state or automatically powering down when the monitor is on, but not in use. Users have the ability to track their carbon footprint savings with the display's carbon footprint meter, a unique tool that calculates the reduction of green gas emissions. The combination of these green technologies extends the life of the MultiSync E222W and raises the standard for green LCD displays.
"The MultiSync E Series provides an enhanced environment for business users by reducing the amount of hazardous emissions and creating a higher level of productivity," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "The MultiSync E222W is an incredibly eco-friendly and energy-efficient display, as it utilizes 50% less power and contains half the amount of mercury compared to traditional LCD monitors. This display is registered as Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT Silver and includes features that enable our customers to extend their displays' lifecycle and save money in the long run, which is vital given the current economic situation."
The widescreen MultiSync E222W includes the following features:
1680 x 1050 native resolution in 16:10 aspect ratio
250 cd/m² brightness
Rapid Response time of 5ms
4-way ergonomic stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT Silver compliant
Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
50% less power consumption and mercury content
5-setting Dynamic Video Mode (standard, text, movie, game, photo)
Multi-directional OSD NaViKey
HDCP and Windows Vista Premium-certified
NaViSet Administrator software for centralized control
Recycled packaging materials
The MultiSync E222W comes with a 3-year parts and labor limited warranty and will be available for July 2009 shipment at an estimated street price of $269.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD displays, professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, professional, education, medical and digital signage. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America, consumers can call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the Web site at http://www.necdisplay.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines