MAINGEAR Unleashes the ePhex Elite Premium Gaming PC
High performance gaming rig boasts Intel's Core i7 975 Extreme, unparalleled graphics performance, custom CPU/GPU liquid cooling, and free laser etching
Union, New Jersey - June 3, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, unveils the ePhex Elite, a premium gaming PC that delivers the fastest, most immersive game play imaginable. The Elite build's off of the original ePhex's highly renowned, award-winning design and incorporates the industry's latest, most powerful cutting-edge technology to create the ultimate high performance gaming PC. The ePhex Elite features Intel's new Core i7 975 Extreme, up to 3 GTX 285's in Tri-SLI or 3 Radeon HD 4890's in CrossFireX for unparalleled graphics performance, a custom liquid cooling solution that aggressively removes heat from all CPUs and GPUs, an Asus X58 motherboard that is an overclocker's dream, immaculate wiring, and up to 24 GB of RAM.
"The ePhex Elite is the embodiment of our mission to deliver an unsurpassed high performance gaming" said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Some gamers want the best system that money buy to give them every edge against the competition possible. This is that system."
"We are asserting our position as the most powerful PC builder in North America," says Chris Morley, CTO of MAINGEAR, "We are staying true to our enthusiast roots by building an all-custom water cooling solution that cools not only the CPU, but any combination of GPUs. We achieve this by utilizing dual radiators with a combined surface area of 360 square millimeters. With quick-release interconnects, upgradeability and serviceability has been kept in mind. As our ePhex has earned numerous Editor's Choice awards, many proclaiming it to be the fastest PC ever tested, we are ratcheting up the performance to demonstrate our dedication to maintaining our leadership in this category."
Each ePhex Elite will feature complimentary Redlining for overclocking enthusiasts as well as MAINGEAR's M.A.R.C. custom laser etching technology. Customers can upload the image or logo of their choice and MAINGEAR will customize your system to specifically fit your personal style. ePhex Elite customers may schedule a one-on-one consultation with our Creative Director, Wendel Santos for a completely unique M.A.R.C. design that will never again be used by MAINGEAR for another customer's PC. For a limited time, ePhex Elite customers may also purchase a MAINGEAR mX-L 13.3 inch ultra-portable laptop at a 25% discount.
Gamers can purchase the ePhex Elite at MAINGEAR's Web site http://www.maingear.com or order by phone at (888-MAINGEAR). The base price for the ePhex Elite is $5,660 and comes with MAINGEAR's premium Lifetime Labor and Phone Support with 3 year hardware warranty and is backed by the best in-house support team in the country.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4