CyberPower Injects Venom into Power Gaming With All-New "Fang" Series Gaming Rigs
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 3, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com a global leader in high performance gaming PCs, has announced a new ground-breaking line of high-performance desktop gaming systems known as the Fang series. Each model in the Fang series will include special features and designs to fit the needs of both enthusiasts and gamers.
The Fang series was co-developed with Intel and other leading manufacturers to offer one of the most unique and advanced gaming platforms in the world. The Fang series with Venom incorporates a special BIOS designed to allow for higher overclocking. The BIOS supports real time readings of CPU speed and additional options for QPI signal and CPU Clock Skew features, all of which improve overclocking capability.
CyberPower kicks its Fang line off with the flagship Black Mamba and the Cobra Venom - a pair of overclocked gaming beasts.
The Black Mamba features Intel's latest i7 Extreme 975 processor and the most sought after motherboards among overclockers, EVGA's X58 Classified or Gigabyte's X58 Extreme. Keeping the blazing fast overclocked CPU cool is an upgraded Asetek water cooling. Cooler Master's Storm Sniper, featuring Storm Tactics, provides the housing and keeps everything secure while providing ample room; even for 3-way SLI + PhysX technology configurations.
The sibling to the Black Mamba, the Cobra, delivers amazing performance thanks to the same overclocked Intel processor. The Cobra consists of a more modest-priced configuration that will appeal a wider range of gamers, consumers, and PC enthusiasts.
Nvidia's GTX 200 series graphics cards deliver the processing power to allow gamers to experience stunning visual effects and graphical images in their favorite titles. The Black Mamba and the Cobra can be configured with 3-way and Quad-SLI configurations that enable gamers to enjoy scorching frame rates.
The base MSRP of the Black Mamba is $3999.00. The Cobra Venom has a starting price of $2399.00. Both systems can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site with numerous component, memory, and optical drive options available. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni