CyberPower Injects Venom into Power Gaming With All-New "Fang" Series Gaming Rigs
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 3, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com a global leader in high performance gaming PCs, has announced a new ground-breaking line of high-performance desktop gaming systems known as the Fang series. Each model in the Fang series will include special features and designs to fit the needs of both enthusiasts and gamers.
The Fang series was co-developed with Intel and other leading manufacturers to offer one of the most unique and advanced gaming platforms in the world. The Fang series with Venom incorporates a special BIOS designed to allow for higher overclocking. The BIOS supports real time readings of CPU speed and additional options for QPI signal and CPU Clock Skew features, all of which improve overclocking capability.
CyberPower kicks its Fang line off with the flagship Black Mamba and the Cobra Venom - a pair of overclocked gaming beasts.
The Black Mamba features Intel's latest i7 Extreme 975 processor and the most sought after motherboards among overclockers, EVGA's X58 Classified or Gigabyte's X58 Extreme. Keeping the blazing fast overclocked CPU cool is an upgraded Asetek water cooling. Cooler Master's Storm Sniper, featuring Storm Tactics, provides the housing and keeps everything secure while providing ample room; even for 3-way SLI + PhysX technology configurations.
The sibling to the Black Mamba, the Cobra, delivers amazing performance thanks to the same overclocked Intel processor. The Cobra consists of a more modest-priced configuration that will appeal a wider range of gamers, consumers, and PC enthusiasts.
Nvidia's GTX 200 series graphics cards deliver the processing power to allow gamers to experience stunning visual effects and graphical images in their favorite titles. The Black Mamba and the Cobra can be configured with 3-way and Quad-SLI configurations that enable gamers to enjoy scorching frame rates.
The base MSRP of the Black Mamba is $3999.00. The Cobra Venom has a starting price of $2399.00. Both systems can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site with numerous component, memory, and optical drive options available. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- Over 83,500 sign petition for Reddit CEO to step down
- Pricing on the ASUS Radeon R9 Fury STRIX leaked
- Robot accidentally kills worker in Volkswagen auto factory
- Meet the Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors