Varlink Announces New Yuma Rugged Tablet Computer From Trimble
Varlink, the York based mobile computing and data capture specialist distributor, is delighted to introduce the Trimble Yuma rugged tablet computer, an extremely rugged IP67 device that brings full office capabilities to the field in an all-in-one mobile package with its Microsoft Windows environment and wireless capabilities. The Yuma is designed to operate in any outdoor environment - no matter how extreme.
The Yuma's rugged tablet package features Microsoft Windows Vista Business, integrated WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, GPS and two geotag enabled cameras. The Yuma also features a 7" sunlight-readable WSVGA touch screen display.
Its lightweight but rugged construction makes it ideal for a wide range of markets including manufacturing, logistics, law enforcement, forestry, military, mapping and other outdoor or service-related applications. With the Yuma the mobile worker has true mobility and flexibility with this all-in-one computer device.
Mike Pullon, Varlink MD, commented "We are very excited to introduce the Yuma to our VAR's, we currently have nothing quite like this in our product portfolio. The Yuma is another successful example of Trimble's determination to source products which are fully able to secure opportunities for our resellers. What customers need to clinch deals often lies on a fine line between form factor and rich functionality. The Trimble family has been extremely well received within our VAR community and we anticipate the Yuma to be a real winner too. In the first week after its launch to our channel, its reception has been incredibly positive and we expect to be sending out a number of evaluation units".
The Yuma is available to order now from Varlink. For details on the Yuma features and capabilities, please visit our website.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L