Varlink Announces New Yuma Rugged Tablet Computer From Trimble
Varlink, the York based mobile computing and data capture specialist distributor, is delighted to introduce the Trimble Yuma rugged tablet computer, an extremely rugged IP67 device that brings full office capabilities to the field in an all-in-one mobile package with its Microsoft Windows environment and wireless capabilities. The Yuma is designed to operate in any outdoor environment - no matter how extreme.
The Yuma's rugged tablet package features Microsoft Windows Vista Business, integrated WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, GPS and two geotag enabled cameras. The Yuma also features a 7" sunlight-readable WSVGA touch screen display.
Its lightweight but rugged construction makes it ideal for a wide range of markets including manufacturing, logistics, law enforcement, forestry, military, mapping and other outdoor or service-related applications. With the Yuma the mobile worker has true mobility and flexibility with this all-in-one computer device.
Mike Pullon, Varlink MD, commented "We are very excited to introduce the Yuma to our VAR's, we currently have nothing quite like this in our product portfolio. The Yuma is another successful example of Trimble's determination to source products which are fully able to secure opportunities for our resellers. What customers need to clinch deals often lies on a fine line between form factor and rich functionality. The Trimble family has been extremely well received within our VAR community and we anticipate the Yuma to be a real winner too. In the first week after its launch to our channel, its reception has been incredibly positive and we expect to be sending out a number of evaluation units".
The Yuma is available to order now from Varlink. For details on the Yuma features and capabilities, please visit our website.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched