Varlink Announces New Yuma Rugged Tablet Computer From Trimble
Varlink, the York based mobile computing and data capture specialist distributor, is delighted to introduce the Trimble Yuma rugged tablet computer, an extremely rugged IP67 device that brings full office capabilities to the field in an all-in-one mobile package with its Microsoft Windows environment and wireless capabilities. The Yuma is designed to operate in any outdoor environment - no matter how extreme.
The Yuma's rugged tablet package features Microsoft Windows Vista Business, integrated WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, GPS and two geotag enabled cameras. The Yuma also features a 7" sunlight-readable WSVGA touch screen display.
Its lightweight but rugged construction makes it ideal for a wide range of markets including manufacturing, logistics, law enforcement, forestry, military, mapping and other outdoor or service-related applications. With the Yuma the mobile worker has true mobility and flexibility with this all-in-one computer device.
Mike Pullon, Varlink MD, commented "We are very excited to introduce the Yuma to our VAR's, we currently have nothing quite like this in our product portfolio. The Yuma is another successful example of Trimble's determination to source products which are fully able to secure opportunities for our resellers. What customers need to clinch deals often lies on a fine line between form factor and rich functionality. The Trimble family has been extremely well received within our VAR community and we anticipate the Yuma to be a real winner too. In the first week after its launch to our channel, its reception has been incredibly positive and we expect to be sending out a number of evaluation units".
The Yuma is available to order now from Varlink. For details on the Yuma features and capabilities, please visit our website.
Latest News Posts
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Helpful Chrome extension lets you play GIFs in Google Search
- Team manager sets out to create eSports player union
- Elon Musk wasn't joking about this plan to 'nuke Mars'
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog