Varlink Announces New Yuma Rugged Tablet Computer From Trimble
Varlink, the York based mobile computing and data capture specialist distributor, is delighted to introduce the Trimble Yuma rugged tablet computer, an extremely rugged IP67 device that brings full office capabilities to the field in an all-in-one mobile package with its Microsoft Windows environment and wireless capabilities. The Yuma is designed to operate in any outdoor environment - no matter how extreme.
The Yuma's rugged tablet package features Microsoft Windows Vista Business, integrated WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, GPS and two geotag enabled cameras. The Yuma also features a 7" sunlight-readable WSVGA touch screen display.
Its lightweight but rugged construction makes it ideal for a wide range of markets including manufacturing, logistics, law enforcement, forestry, military, mapping and other outdoor or service-related applications. With the Yuma the mobile worker has true mobility and flexibility with this all-in-one computer device.
Mike Pullon, Varlink MD, commented "We are very excited to introduce the Yuma to our VAR's, we currently have nothing quite like this in our product portfolio. The Yuma is another successful example of Trimble's determination to source products which are fully able to secure opportunities for our resellers. What customers need to clinch deals often lies on a fine line between form factor and rich functionality. The Trimble family has been extremely well received within our VAR community and we anticipate the Yuma to be a real winner too. In the first week after its launch to our channel, its reception has been incredibly positive and we expect to be sending out a number of evaluation units".
The Yuma is available to order now from Varlink. For details on the Yuma features and capabilities, please visit our website.
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015