Varlink Announces New Yuma Rugged Tablet Computer From Trimble
Varlink, the York based mobile computing and data capture specialist distributor, is delighted to introduce the Trimble Yuma rugged tablet computer, an extremely rugged IP67 device that brings full office capabilities to the field in an all-in-one mobile package with its Microsoft Windows environment and wireless capabilities. The Yuma is designed to operate in any outdoor environment - no matter how extreme.
The Yuma's rugged tablet package features Microsoft Windows Vista Business, integrated WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, GPS and two geotag enabled cameras. The Yuma also features a 7" sunlight-readable WSVGA touch screen display.
Its lightweight but rugged construction makes it ideal for a wide range of markets including manufacturing, logistics, law enforcement, forestry, military, mapping and other outdoor or service-related applications. With the Yuma the mobile worker has true mobility and flexibility with this all-in-one computer device.
Mike Pullon, Varlink MD, commented "We are very excited to introduce the Yuma to our VAR's, we currently have nothing quite like this in our product portfolio. The Yuma is another successful example of Trimble's determination to source products which are fully able to secure opportunities for our resellers. What customers need to clinch deals often lies on a fine line between form factor and rich functionality. The Trimble family has been extremely well received within our VAR community and we anticipate the Yuma to be a real winner too. In the first week after its launch to our channel, its reception has been incredibly positive and we expect to be sending out a number of evaluation units".
The Yuma is available to order now from Varlink. For details on the Yuma features and capabilities, please visit our website.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition