Antec Introduces New PC Accessory: Easy SATA
New "Hot Swap" Hard Drive Caddy with eSATA Port Offers Unique Functionality, Convenience and Simplicity
Fremont, CA - May 14, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the Easy SATA, the latest addition to Antec's line of PC accessories. The Easy SATA hot swap hard drive caddy is a storage solution designed to let users swap their hard drives quickly, easily and conveniently. The Easy SATA is the first product of its kind to be released by Antec.
The Easy SATA installs inside any 5.25" drive bay and gives users instant hot swapping capability. The Easy SATA supports 3.5" SATA hard drives. Users are able to access and swap their SATA hard drives by sliding them in and out of the Easy SATA caddy, while a locking switch ensures secure docking each time.
The Easy SATA also provides users with instant eSATA capability. With a built-in eSATA port located on the front bezel, the Easy SATA allows convenient eSATA data transfer at speeds of up to 3Gbps. The Easy SATA is designed for PC users who want to upgrade their existing system to include hard drive hot swap capability and eSATA capability.
The Easy SATA includes one internal 600mm SATA data cable for eSATA connection and is easy to install. Designed to blend in with the front panel of most PCs, the Easy SATA also features an all black matte finish and a flap door to keep the device discreet while not in operation. The Easy SATA will be included in Antec's Case Accessories product offering.
"The storage demands of many PC users are growing," said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. "The Easy SATA is designed to offer users a storage and data transfer solution that is functional, convenient and above all, easy."
The Easy SATA is available now for an estimated price of $29.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors. The Easy SATA is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.antec.com.
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc. is the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in the industry and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of quiet, efficient and innovative products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Antec's offering of enclosures includes a wide range of cases, such as its advanced Performance One Series, economical New Solution Series and VERIS family of media components designed for the home theater PC market. Antec's products also include front line power supplies, such as its premium Signature Series, powerful TruePower Quattro Series and EarthWatts, one of the most environmentally friendly power supplies available. PC gamers are an increasingly significant consumer of performance components, and many Antec products are designed for the gaming demographic, like the premier gamer enclosure, the Nine Hundred. Antec also offers a line of computer accessories comprising many original products, including its patented LED fans and notebook cooling solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015