takeMS SSD, the smart memory solution - light, energy efficient and shock resistant
The new solid state drives by takeMS with capacities of 32, 64 and 128 GB offer quick access with automatic error correction - without mechanical wearout
Breisach, 28th April.2009 - The takeMS International AG now also has solid state drives with capacities of 32, 64 and 128 GB in its product portfolio. As mass storage with reliable performance, a low weight of 60 to 75 grams (according to capacity), minimum power consumption and thereby less heat generation they are an energy efficient alternative to conventional hard drives. With a form factor of 2.5" and 9.5 mm height these solid SSDs are particularly suitable for the use with notebooks. At this they can significantly contribute to faster and more silent running. Data exchange works with up to 150 MB/s and an access time of 0.2 ms via SATA II standard. Power consumption in inactive state lies at approx. 160 mA and in active state is at approx. 400 mA. The "Static Wear Leveling" technology reduces flash chip earout. A mini USB port enables also the use as an external memory device.
- Data exchange via SATA II standard
- 2.5-inch form factor with 9.5 mm height
- Weight: 60 - 75 grams (depending on capacity)
- Automatic error correction
- Data transfer rate up to 150 MB/s
- Access time 0.2 ms
- Static Wear Leveling technology - reduces flash chip wearout
- Mini USB port
- Power consumption: load ~ 400 mA / idle ~ 160 mA
- Capacity: 32 / 64 / 128 GB
- lighter than hard drives
- no mechanical / movable parts and therefore more shock resistant
- less power consumption
- fast access time
- less heat generation
takeMS international AG is one of the leading manufacturers of memory products world-wide. In more than 50 countries the name takeMS stands for highest quality standards and a convincing price performance ratio. takeMS has settled the demanding German quality guidelines as its standard. With its millionfold sold products takeMS has received the highest honour a company can receive: the confidence of its long standing customers. Additionally numerous national and international awards for takeMS products confirm the high requirement of this young company. The conviction in its products allows takeMS to grant a 10 years warranty on memory modules, 5 years on its innovative flash and USB products and 2 years on hard drives, digital frames and navigation systems.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!