Inno3D GeForce GTX 275 Now Crafted with 1792 MB Memory
Hong Kong 23rd April, 2009 - Inno3D® are excited to announce the Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 now built with double the memory of 1792MB gaming performance.
With full GPU-acceleration for NVIDIA PhysX technology, Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 with 1792MB offers an extreme HD gaming experience by bringing dynamic forces of nature and massively destructible environments to all the latest games.
The future PC games and everyday PC applications requires more memory to run smoothly and efficiently. Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 with 1792MB provides double the memory to offer double the performance levels.
Latest News Posts
- Fractal Design announces its new Define S chassis
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- be quiet! Silent Base 800 Full-Tower Chassis Review
- New Bios version adjusts SIO setting. What is SIO????
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop