Inno3D GeForce GTX 275 Now Crafted with 1792 MB Memory
Hong Kong 23rd April, 2009 - Inno3D® are excited to announce the Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 now built with double the memory of 1792MB gaming performance.
With full GPU-acceleration for NVIDIA PhysX technology, Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 with 1792MB offers an extreme HD gaming experience by bringing dynamic forces of nature and massively destructible environments to all the latest games.
The future PC games and everyday PC applications requires more memory to run smoothly and efficiently. Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 with 1792MB provides double the memory to offer double the performance levels.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Cheapest Rainbow Six Siege in big Ubisoft PC Summer Sale
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus specs and prices leak
- Sony's next gen PS5 may be traditional console gen
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller