Inno3D GeForce GTX 275 Now Crafted with 1792 MB Memory
Hong Kong 23rd April, 2009 - Inno3D® are excited to announce the Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 now built with double the memory of 1792MB gaming performance.
With full GPU-acceleration for NVIDIA PhysX technology, Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 with 1792MB offers an extreme HD gaming experience by bringing dynamic forces of nature and massively destructible environments to all the latest games.
The future PC games and everyday PC applications requires more memory to run smoothly and efficiently. Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 with 1792MB provides double the memory to offer double the performance levels.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- Josh had never was built with a dog
- TMs subject inside of original Day selection when compared you and me
- PRLog august
- to put it accurately
- Helical tape drs depend upon continuous a record understanding due to
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines