The next generation of overclocking graphics: MSI N260GTX Lightning
Twin Frozr, an AirForce Panel & 10 Phase Power PWM
Today, MSI releases its greatest custom designed GeForce GTX 260 graphics card after a great introduction at Cebit 2009: MSI N260GTX Lightning. MSI N260GTX Lightning has "Military Class" components, which redefine the standards of top quality graphics cards. With its 1792MB double-sized memory and Twin Frozr thermal design, MSI N260GTX Lightning becomes the most unique GeForce GTX260 on the market. Furthermore, this graphics card has important overclocking features like V-Check points to measure the voltage and MSI exclusive "AirForce Panel" only in "limited" black edition. All the user has to do is slightly touch the panel to enjoy high speed performance by overclocking!
Military Class - The standard of top quality
Military Class is the new standard of top quality of graphics cards. It uses ultra long lifespan solid cap which is 2.5x times of lifespan of normal solid cap and ultra high stability Hi-C Cap that can withstand 20% higher temperature. With such high quality components on one card, MSI N260GTX Lightning has incomparable overclocking potential and extreme high stability and reliability.
World's first 10 Phase PWM
MSI N260GTX Lightning is the world's first graphics card with 10 Phase PWM for a maximum overclocking performance. The GPU needs more power than a CPU, so that is why 8 Phases are reserved for the GPU and 2 Phases for the Memory giving it extreme stability and the ability to break new overclock records.
Double sized memory
This card's memory is doubled to 1792MB GDDR3 and reaches in combination with the original processor a frequency ratio of 680/2100 MHz*. DirectX 10 high resolution games are easy to handle for the N260GTX Lightning.
Overclocking by touch - AirForce Panel
AirForce Panel, the exclusive bundled device, uses the touch panel to provide the complete voltage and clock settings. Just simply slide the panel to overclock the card! With the AirForce Panel, everyone can easily reach the professional overclocker's world! The AirForce panel features different profiles for office work, gaming, etc so you can easily jump to the right VGA cards settings.
In addition, MSI N260GTX Lightning is equipped with V-Check points for measuring the voltage during overclocking activities. You can simply use the multi-meter to detect the core and memory voltages.
Twin Frozr thermal design
MSI's N260GTX Lightning has an intelligent thermal design with dual fans called Twin Frozr. The card produces ultra-low noise under regular load and dynamically adjusts the fan speed during intensive game play and other 3D-operations. Moreover, the thermal design provides a great cooling efficiency to reach the best overclocking performance.
There are 2 SKU's of the N260GTX Lightning. The AirForce panel is only included in the N260GTX Lightning Black Edition which comes with a special weapon style packing.
For more about the MSI N260GTX Lightning please see:
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software